Post your Taboo Fantasy

I have shared this before but definitely a pregnancy taboo fantasy. Along the lines of having a black couple use my womb to have babies for them because for some medical reason she cannot. But not artificially inseminated. He gets to fuck me whenever while I am pregnant with their baby. I was so horny while I was pregnant with my *******.
This is being a surrogate mom. Yeah, you get preg the fun way, but it's still a wonderful thing you would do for them. With some searching, you might be able to find an infertile couple to do this for. They would be through the roof happy to have a baby that the husband having sex with you would be a small inconvenience

don't necessarily want to watch but if i heard them doing it then they came in my room for me....

when your mom and her Black lover came to you room Emsee, your mom is going to watch that Black man fuck her sweet *******. But before that happens, you and mom might both be using your mouths on a pretty big black cock.
Together. Looking into each other’s eyes. Taking turns watching the other put that cock in their mouth and go way down.

dirty enough for you Emsee?

when your mom and her Black lover came to you room Emsee, your mom is going to watch that Black man fuck her sweet *******. But before that happens, you and mom might both be using your mouths on a pretty big black cock.
Together. Looking into each other’s eyes. Taking turns watching the other put that cock in their mouth and go way down.

dirty enough for you Emsei would be amazed if my mom ever did anything like that.

its ok as much as id like it to happen so it would make my life easier, i just dont think my mom would ever do it

Emsee, can we believe “...as much as id like it to happen...” are you talking real life?
Cause the sexual thoughts are going off the charts

Back