Post your sissy husband here

Can i ask where you purchased them from? We've tried to find these ones... looked everywhere, but no luck so far.
https://xhamster.com/videos/sissy-cums-his-frilly-panties-2415563

You can find these on amazon and eBay. Just do a search for “sissy pouch” and you will find different pairs.

Ones on eBay are a mix from retail and hand maid ones. Both of which are amazing.

I personally like the ones with garters attached for those special nights where I get strapped.

Message me if you’d like to know any more.

Made hubby dress up and take pictures to post today while I was out last night giving my body up to serve and worship my black bull. All the ladies and superior black men feel free to humiliate and make fun of my pathetic sissy bitch boi slave little puny sissy clit and rub in the fact he no longer gets to make love to his black owned wife.

Attachments

• 1223170742.jpg
    1223170742.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 1223170742c.jpg
    1223170742c.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 85
  • 1223170742e.jpg
    1223170742e.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 101

It's embarrassing to see sissy panties in my search history but I am not allowing myself to clear it. Personally I really don't see the point of these. Maybe it's just me, but traditional women's panties seem to do the job just as well, except for maybe the really skimpy thongs like the white ones in this post. I also like the confinement reinforcing my loss of masculinity. Or maybe I would find them more uncomfortable if I were more well endowed. I am also embarrassed to admit I am enjoying the postings here.

I agree
I find that the pouch and sleeve are not for me
like you if i was bigger or stayed hard in them maybe
i love the humiliation / feel knowing that under my street cloths i am a sissy
i especially love the backless panties - the idea that if i went somewhere public and dropped my pants men would know i was a sissy to be used - advertising i guess...IMG_0265.JPGIMG_0270.JPGIMG_0284.JPGIMG_0291.JPGIMG_0346.JPGIMG_0350.JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0033.JPG (although i have only done it once at an adult theater)

It's embarrassing to see sissy panties in my search history but I am not allowing myself to clear it. Personally I really don't see the point of these. Maybe it's just me, but traditional women's panties seem to do the job just as well, except for maybe the really skimpy thongs like the white ones in this post. I also like the confinement reinforcing my loss of masculinity. Or maybe I would find them more uncomfortable if I were more well endowed. I am also embarrassed to admit I am enjoying the postings here.
it starts somewhere. I kinda like them. Still feel submissive and embarrassed to wear them and like them. It still reinforces my place in the eyes of my wife and her bbc lover. Love the humiliation.

Back