Post your sissy husband here

Haven't found my hotwife (yet) but I'm most definitely a sissy! It only seems natural for sexually inadequate cucks to cross-dress and submit to dominant, black men. I really can't think of anything more exciting than serving as a submissive, ultra-feminine sissy for my girl and her genetically superior alpha male lovers.

LPE1e2T.jpg

Naturally, I'm also very open to humiliation and punishment from future bulls. Either for fun, necessity or because I've stepped outta' line. Lately, I've actually been wondering how it'd feel for my cute butt to be disciplined by strong, aggressive, black men.

Last edited:
Haven't found my hotwife (yet) but I'm most definitely a sissy! It only seems natural for sexually inadequate cucks to cross-dress and submit to dominant, black men. I really can't think of anything more exciting than serving as a submissive, ultra-feminine sissy for my girl and her genetically superior alpha male lovers.

LPE1e2T.jpg

Naturally, I'm also very open to humiliation and punishment from future bulls. Either for fun, necessity or because I've stepped outta' line. Lately, I've actually been wondering how it'd feel for my cute butt to be disciplined by strong, aggressive, black men.

id smash

Back