Post your sissy husband here

My hot sexy wife , at it as usual , we 0109181624a-1.jpg0109181552-1.jpg0109181624a-1.jpg0109181552-1.jpg1201172244c.jpgare not perfect by any means but my oh my are we perfect for each other , my clit is now 2 inches hard , been and am on herbal hormones to grow my titties more and shrink my clit and balls more , I'm sure you can see my clit barely poking out under big strap on balls, she takes all 12 inches , and loves to fist my boipussy.

Well. First time my then gf freaked out I was doing it so I stopped , 2nd time I went 3 months , this time ill go 6 months on PM, and estrogen cream on clitty and balls , and grow bust for tits , and Yes very blessed I love my wife , she fists my pussy DAILY , and or fucks me with huge strap on , my clit hard is no bigger than her thumb , her strap on is 16 inches long , I take most of it in one shove ,

Attachments

• 0111181926-1.jpg
    0111181926-1.jpg
    808.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 0111181929.jpg
    0111181929.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 0111181930a.jpg
    0111181930a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • 0111181934b.jpg
    0111181934b.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • 0103182114.jpg
    0103182114.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
My titties , are b cup now , she can now touch the nipples together , and suck and bite omg so hot , my clit is slowly shrinking and not getting much hard , just what we want , to stop erections , make all the pleasure come from being fisted and fucked .

Attachments

• 1228172002.jpg
    1228172002.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 0318171634a.jpg
    0318171634a.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20161024_123323.jpg
    20161024_123323.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 0425171428b.jpg
    0425171428b.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 116
Can the ladies on hear answer a question please?
There are so mannny sissy husbands who have such small dicks a lot are micro.
Why would you even marry a so called man who does not have a chance to even satisfy himself nevertheless you?
We have to think the cuckold /sissy/caged didnt start b4 most marriages it was a progression.
I am a male , but ill answer you that , my wife does not want a lover and will not cuckold me , most women even though crave big dick for pleasure , also crave love , affection, attention, tenderness , a true partner , not just a DICK, !!! I Put a strap on bigger than most BBC and pleasure my wife like NO ONE Else can , I fuck her till she passes out from cumming sometimes. There's no stds possible , and the love has NO, comparing. So a big dick isn't all in a relationship.

I am a male , but ill answer you that , my wife does not want a lover and will not cuckold me , most women even though crave big dick for pleasure , also crave love , affection, attention, tenderness , a true partner , not just a DICK, !!! I Put a strap on bigger than most BBC and pleasure my wife like NO ONE Else can , I fuck her till she passes out from cumming sometimes. There's no stds possible , and the love has NO, comparing. So a big dick isn't all in a relationship.
Obviously it is because you need to put on a big strap on dick to give your wife pleasure due to your small dick being unable to pleasure her so a Dick is important! If sex was not a big issue or concern in your life your love would bring her orgasims along with your dick. And again obviously a big dick / sex (which you can't provide either on your own) is an issue because you are both on this site.
And last but not least, a woman wants pleasure from a REAL dick and would choose A REAL DICK that she could actully feel over a toy everytime. And a real mans love not a sissy for a husband. So live in your fantasy world , you are not a "man" you are thought of by your wife as your title says, a BITCH. Obviously you agree because you have embraced it. So please do not pretend that you actully have any testosterone and speak only when spoken to Wendys Bitch.
Thank you for the reply Wendys Bitch.

Made hubby dress up and take pictures to post today while I was out last night giving my body up to serve and worship my black bull. All the ladies and superior black men feel free to humiliate and make fun of my pathetic sissy bitch boi slave little puny sissy clit and rub in the fact he no longer gets to make love to his black owned wife.
that's how it should be

Obviously it is because you need to put on a big strap on dick to give your wife pleasure due to your small dick being unable to pleasure her so a Dick is important! If sex was not a big issue or concern in your life your love would bring her orgasims along with your dick. And again obviously a big dick / sex (which you can't provide either on your own) is an issue because you are both on this site.
And last but not least, a woman wants pleasure from a REAL dick and would choose A REAL DICK that she could actully feel over a toy everytime. And a real mans love not a sissy for a husband. So live in your fantasy world , you are not a "man" you are thought of by your wife as your title says, a BITCH. Obviously you agree because you have embraced it. So please do not pretend that you actully have any testosterone and speak only when spoken to Wendys Bitch.
Wow all the roaches crawl out , don't need to prove or show anything to anyone , I'm,here because I enjoy it , my wife would never contemplate dirtying herself with types of people, you fall in that category , !! We don't play with others , don't need to , if the need ever arose , certainly would be NOT you, as for being a man Yeap BET. you ain't got the balls to come on down and say it to my face , so your the bitch faggot assfuck, just fyi, a dick does not make a man foul mouthed faggot,

Hehe, to funny , not a fun comment or hot comment but a stupid mind at work. Or not , a low level educated piece of ******* spoke omg , u wish in ur miserable life you was half the man I am , dick has never made a man , heart, gut, honor, respect for others , NOT. A faggot typing stupidity behind a screen like u fag, u are half the man I am. I'm my wife's bitch by choice ur stupid and a faggot cuz God didn't like u when he made u, he missed the garbage can with u. Faggot, hell I know fags that are way more of a man than u, ******* my dog is a better man than u, u know nothing about love loyalty honest and respect , u r just a waste of good oxygen in MY WORLD , bitch.!!

Hehe, to funny , not a fun comment or hot comment but a stupid mind at work. Or not , a low level educated piece of ******* spoke omg , u wish in ur miserable life you was half the man I am , dick has never made a man , heart, gut, honor, respect for others , NOT. A faggot typing stupidity behind a screen like u fag, u are half the man I am. I'm my wife's bitch by choice ur stupid and a faggot cuz God didn't like u when he made u, he missed the garbage can with u. Faggot, hell I know fags that are way more of a man than u, ******* my dog is a better man than u, u know nothing about love loyalty honest and respect , u r just a waste of good oxygen in MY WORLD , bitch.!!
Look at your tattoo you sissy, your not a fag because that would imply you were a man to begin with. As far as education, look at your post. Did you even go to school? You probably dropped out once the ******* started calling you baby dick.
You are pathetic and you know it. Lets not mention how overweight you are. A train wreck at every level.

Wow all the roaches crawl out , don't need to prove or show anything to anyone , I'm,here because I enjoy it , my wife would never contemplate dirtying herself with types of people, you fall in that category , !! We don't play with others , don't need to , if the need ever arose , certainly would be NOT you, as for being a man Yeap BET. you ain't got the balls to come on down and say it to my face , so your the bitch faggot assfuck, just fyi, a dick does not make a man foul mouthed faggot,
LMAO , we all know you definitely don't have any balls, you need a dick first. Everyone that has a micro dick probably says the same thing you do but I bet they don't call themselves a Bitch like you. Your not a man, you are a fat pathetic no dick Wendy's Bitch . And believe me she definitely is no prize unless she was at the County Fair.
So pretend to be an internet tough guy because it is clear to everyone that has seen your pictures and post on here that you are not a true man. And it is really insensitive to throw the term faggot around so much. Could be your over compensating? Look that word up in a Dictionary there baby dick.

What a happy wife you have. Her spouse needs to put on a strap on dick to even achieve penetration. Every womans dream Im sure. And you are correct a big dick does not make a man but a man needs to have a dick to be a man which you do not possess. And that is ok, I think you get that already otherwise you wouldn't refer to yourself as a womans Bitch. BTW look Bitch up in the dictionary and then argue to me you identify as a man. Have a great day, I wish you well in all your endeavors. I know all these big words make it hard (lol, as if you know what hard is) to understand but take your time and look up each word.

My titties , are b cup now , she can now touch the nipples together , and suck and bite omg so hot , my clit is slowly shrinking and not getting much hard , just what we want , to stop erections , make all the pleasure come from being fisted and fucked .
YourClit, your B cup titties with big nipples, fisted and fucked to receive any pleasure.
All that and you have audacity to call others faggots and yourself a man?
WOW

Back