Post your favorite cuckold in chasity and key holder pictures

Friends and family don’t understand it especially her parents but at least her mum is supportive, some friends are supportive others think we are crazy lol it sure does let you know who your true friends are, I think the others are just jealous, When people ask I just say its what we want.

We have 2 ******* ourselves and Wifes ******* is her first biracial her bf does want more, we will see how things turn out :)
Wow, I hope her bf offers to pay at least something for his *******.

Thanks for your answer. Before we decided to have a biracial kid, I was very hesitant. How would people react etc. My wife Chris said: This is OUR life and not theirs.
Chris liked to hear you answer: "When people ask I just say its what we want."
We're sorry to hear that some of your friends don't accept that live your lives and they live their lives. Live and let live.
Chris' parents were a little disappointed when they saw that their granddaughter was black. But that was only in the beginning, now they LOVE her and want her to visit them as often as possible.
Maybe Chris' mom should cuckold Chris' dad. I think that would be nice way to involve the grandparents in their grandson's life.

Back