First Chastity Key Sighting

We are going to couples negril in June /July for our honeymoon. How can we get a man for my wife? Is it easy? What would you advise to attract the right attention ?
Dress sexy and flirt. Spend time at the nude beach. Cassandra doesn’t play with the staff because she doesn’t want to jeopardize their livelihood but know that when the male staff asks you if there is “anything” they can get for you, cock is on that list. She was approached by gardeners and maintenance workers and asked if she needed anything. Attracting men off resort is no different than anywhere else. We went to Rick’s Cafe one night and there were several gentleman there.

Last edited:
Dress sexy and flirt. Spend time at the nude beach. Cassandra doesn’t play with the staff because she doesn’t want to jeopardize their livelihood but know that when the male staff asks you if there is “anything” they can get for you, cock on that list. She was approached by gardeners and maintenance workers and asked if she needed anything. Attracting men off resort is no different than anywhere else. We went to Rick’s Cafe one night and there were several gentleman there.
Do you ever see other white couples on and off resort that appear to be enjoying the company of local Jamaican men?

Dress sexy and flirt. Spend time at the nude beach. Cassandra doesn’t play with the staff because she doesn’t want to jeopardize their livelihood but know that when the male staff asks you if there is “anything” they can get for you, cock on that list. She was approached by gardeners and maintenance workers and asked if she needed anything. Attracting men off resort is no different than anywhere else. We went to Rick’s Cafe one night and there were several gentleman there.
Thanks for your answer! We are a bit exploring but lately she started talking more often about black man in Jamaica. So hopefully I can push her a little bit when we are there. she already ordere a bunch of sexy dresses and tanga bikinis for the honeymoon. Ive ordered a Jamaica flagged bikini for her. I’m planning to go diving often at couples resort. Maybe this is the right moment for the staff to hit on her. I also hope that the guy who will give her a massage at the spa can spice things up. She’s 27 I’m 28.

Thanks for your answer! We are a bit exploring but lately she started talking more often about black man in Jamaica. So hopefully I can push her a little bit when we are there. she already ordere a bunch of sexy dresses and tanga bikinis for the honeymoon. Ive ordered a Jamaica flagged bikini for her. I’m planning to go diving often at couples resort. Maybe this is the right moment for the staff to hit on her. I also hope that the guy who will give her a massage at the spa can spice things up. She’s 27 I’m 28.
There were only women at the spa for the massages when we were there. Cameras on the hallways going to the rooms. First floor patio entrance might be possible for visitor but as mentioned before they would lose their job if caught. A private boat ride would be your best bet after meeting with the dive / snorkeling crews.

We are going to couples negril in June /July for our honeymoon. How can we get a man for my wife? Is it easy? What would you advise to attract the right attention ?
I have similar questions. Would love to get some insight about this. Are there any other resort towns other than Negril in Jamaica?
Also is Jamaica the best place for this or are there other Caribbean countries as well? I've heard about Boca Chica in Dominican as well, though it's more unorganized there.

Very excited to see my first women wearing her key and showing it off.

At a water park no less.
Middle 30 women in a Bikini with nice tats had a gold chain necklace with a key on it.

Do you wear your husband or boyfriends key so others can see?
👍👍👍👍

Back