Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

I know my place is on my knees to a BLACK GOD
Yes, I know mine too. Just like you said, on my knees to the Black Gods and the Mistresses who have full control of our tiny, useless penises.
This is why God created men like Jlongdaddy, so they can give women an unbridled, merciless amount of passion and pleasure that they'll never forget. White bois like us don't even deserve penises. We can and never will measure up nor compete.

Yes, I know mine too. Just like you said, on my knees to the Black Gods and the Mistresses who have full control of our tiny, useless penises.
This is why God created men like Jlongdaddy, so they can give women an unbridled, merciless amount of passion and pleasure that they'll never forget. White bois like us don't even deserve penises. We can and never will measure up nor compete.
Men like Jlongdaddy show that there's a divine purpose. The phallus has been worshipped for years and men with big cocks were always worshipped and praised since ancient times, just look at ancient Egypt and Rome artifacts and art. These places also had large black populations interbreeding too which probably brings cuckolding even further. Notice how they're all brown and mulatto. How can you not look at a cock like his and not think he's a gift from God to breed and spread his manhood. Women enjoy it for a reason. The BBC is proof of a divine hierarchy.

Last edited:
Men like Jlongdaddy show that there's a divine purpose. The phallus has been worshipped for years and men with big cocks were always worshipped and praised since ancient times, just look at ancient Egypt and Rome artifacts and art. These places also had large black populations interbreeding too which probably brings cuckolding even further. Notice how they're all brown and mulatto. How can you not look at a cock like his and not think he's a gift from God to breed and spread his manhood. Women enjoy it for a reason. The BBC is proof of a divine hierarchy.
I totally agree. You have a great philosophical view on cuckolding, too. Black men were meant to be worshipped and to give women the ultimate satisfaction, while we white bois were meant to stay on our knees with a cage around our useless penises, and the key holder being our mistresses. If we want to jack off watching a black Bull stretch our mistresses, it's an earned privilege. She has every right to call us pathetic, useless, worthless, etc...

I totally agree. You have a great philosophical view on cuckolding, too. Black men were meant to be worshipped and to give women the ultimate satisfaction, while we white bois were meant to stay on our knees with a cage around our useless penises, and the key holder being our mistresses. If we want to jack off watching a black Bull stretch our mistresses, it's an earned privilege. She has every right to call us pathetic, useless, worthless, etc...
My husband and I are reading this and he said white pussy is meant to please BBC and small white bois should worship BBC and please each other. Lmfao I completely agree to that's the bad thing

It is one of the views offered in visualiser site. Just plug in your cock size ( lover and yours) and you get a choice of several visual comparisons. Remember, it is 2D so it is not truly representitive of the actual cocks . An example would be Jack (the stud in the rendering) his cock actually had a slight curve in it. It was this curve, that I believe, enabled him to hit "all" the wife's right spots.

Hmmm tried playing around with it before I asked and didnt see it. but ill check again. Thanks!

Back