Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

The only disadvantage of your long, giant penis is that it looks like you were tightly circumcised. That probably results in tight erections, dry glans (the head of the penis), and having to use lube frequently. I'm uncircumcised so I don't have to deal with those things. The foreskin has 20,000 sensitive nerve endings and it's the most erogenous part of the penis. Still, I'd rather have a circumcised penis that's BIG and LONG like yours than an uncircumcised, TINY and SHORT little worm like mine :( my penis is pathetic and worthless and useless. I'm going to be caged for the rest of my life and get no pussy whatsoever... :(

The only disadvantage of your long, giant penis is that it looks like you were tightly circumcised. That probably results in tight erections, dry glans (the head of the penis), and having to use lube frequently. I'm uncircumcised so I don't have to deal with those things. The foreskin has 20,000 sensitive nerve endings and it's the most erogenous part of the penis. Still, I'd rather have a circumcised penis that's BIG and LONG like yours than an uncircumcised, TINY and SHORT little worm like mine :( my penis is pathetic and worthless and useless. I'm going to be caged for the rest of my life and get no pussy whatsoever... :(
Sucks to be you. I got a big long thick dick
And u got a tiny shrimp dick lololololol

Sucks to be you. I got a big long thick dick
And u got a tiny shrimp dick lololololol
I know I do :( I can never get pussy like you do man. I'd be lucky if I got it only once...but I'm sure you get it all the time man with that big long, thick dick. You should be proud of yourself for being able to get pussy so easily. And I should be ashamed and embarrassed of myself for having a shrimp for a dick.... :(

The photo on the left is my white penis. The photo on the right is a long, BIG BLACK COCK being enjoyed by a white girl.
That was the first-ever photo I took of my penis when I was 19. Everyone else was doing it, and although I was very insecure about myself, I took this photo with SOME sense of pride and self-confidence. I didn't take it because I thought it was small. I thought my penis was fairly decent at that time...I thought some girls would like it. But that ALL CHANGED when I discovered Big Black Cock. It destroyed all confidence I had for my manhood. As it should have :(image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back