Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

The photo on the bottom is my erect white penis, the photo above is a black man's thick, BIG BLACK COCK being shared by two white girls View attachment 2026945
More women need to see these Black Cock vs white dick comparison pic's so they don't waste their time with small disappointing white dick and go straight to BBC to get the mind bending, body rockin sex they all crave

Nice white pussy wrecker sir! that's exactly the kinda dick that converted my wife to black cock only and left me a cuckold who strokes his small white dick to the memory of my wife's pussy
I can't explain it but I want my wife to cuckold me with a black stud. I want to see her pleasured by black cock. I want to be humiliated by black men and by my wife. I want to hear my wife say that she loves black cock and that she only wants black cock.

More women need to see these Black Cock vs white dick comparison pic's so they don't waste their time with small disappointing white dick and go straight to BBC to get the mind bending, body rockin sex they all crave
I totally agree, that's why I made these photo comparisons, to spread the word as a duty of mine being a white Cuckold with a tiny, skinny, short white penis. i know women will just be wasting their time with me. So many took one glance at my "penis" and laughed at it. Small white bois like me were NOT meant to be inside a woman's pussy or anywhere near it. Only black men with BBC's were. We were meant to be caged while we watch, in humiliation, our girls' pussies being stretched wide open by Big Black Cock!
My mistress is making me create these compassion photos to spread the word that BBC is incomparable to small white penis, while she's being fucked hard by our 11" inch Bull :(

Last edited:
Hubby is not big at all but that’s ok
It wasn’t in nature’s plan but his oral sex skills are off the chain or hook or whatever haha
I have lost consciousness several times before
that’s why I have no complaints
He is mind blowing or clitblowing
Hw he makes u happy in oral

Back