Posing As The Wife

California's #1 BBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Guys please read and think about what I am about to say. Please stop messaging me pretending to be your wife or randomly sending me pics of your wife asking if I would/want to fuck her. Not a turn on at all and it actually does the opposite for me. If she doesn’t know then I don’t want to talk to you. If you’re not verified especially that’s the biggest red flag. That’s your partner and more than likely the mom of your ******* and you’re just sending her nudes out without consent that’s just downright evil if you ask me. Say someone you know or one of your ******* friends grows up to see this. Just be a little smarter and respectful please and thank you. With that being said I’m here for all the REAL milfs hot wives and couples 😉

Guys please read and think about what I am about to say. Please stop messaging me pretending to be your wife or randomly sending me pics of your wife asking if I would/want to fuck her. Not a turn on at all and it actually does the opposite for me. If she doesn’t know then I don’t want to talk to you. If you’re not verified especially that’s the biggest red flag. That’s your partner and more than likely the mom of your ******* and you’re just sending her nudes out without consent that’s just downright evil if you ask me. Say someone you know or one of your ******* friends grows up to see this. Just be a little smarter and respectful please and thank you. With that being said I’m here for all the REAL milfs hot wives and couples 😉
👏👏👏

.. what he said!

Great post!!
I know a few culprits and they get SO bent out of shape when I call them out on it.

AMEN be yourself fake is what ruins for all

Attachments

• 902B5EE4-99D4-4F92-A7B1-0FD9DBF2C162.png
    902B5EE4-99D4-4F92-A7B1-0FD9DBF2C162.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 6
Exact reason we have never verified, Also we are now too old for the lifestyle.
However We do like putting some of our past memories on here.
And what reason have we to bullshit to anyone.👌👍

I feel for ya, but it'll never happen. Seems it's a strange dynamic embedded for these sites.
Wish ya luck, though.

Yes! Everything that was said here. Stop wasting people's time if you have no intention on meeting ever. If you just wanna chat about getting together just say I'm here to chat or i have no desire to meet up. Most of us men are here to meet not email about "How nice it would be if..." let's schedule something.

Back