Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
I know this is a site dedicated to cuckoldry, but I'm curious. How many of you opt for a more emotionally healthy poly lifestyle? A lifestyle built on mutual love and respect?

Don't get me wrong, I find the cuck stories very erotic and entertaining. I just wonder how many try to attain a respectful balanced lifestyle, one where everyone has their emotional needs met?

I'm poly. I have been for about 5 years, since I started dating after a divorce. I'd like to try being cucked for a short amount of time. I've only ever had it where myself and my other partners agreed to see other people. I've dated both black men and women, and my partners have as well, but never had the chance to try a cuck scenario.

The OP seemed to allude to polyamory being a "more emotionally healthy" choice ... I'm not sure I understand why that would be? I would say that its a different choice, but not more or less emotionally healthy - assuming all parties have discussed and are in agreement with the lifestyle you've chosen, why would one be more or less healthy than the other?

We choose to keep our emotional relationship monogamous, and when we engage in cuckolding its with others who equally understand those dynamics, and we engage in a way that's absolutely healthy for our relationship, so I'm not clear why the alternatives would be any more or any less healthy unless there's something going on where non-consensuality or some other negative emotional dynamic were being employed or enabled?

We also choose to play with a fairly short list of fine gents and build more of a "friend with benefits" type relationship over time ... not just fuck and go. For us ... that's healthy. Others may find other options healthy ... I really think its in the eye of the beholder what healthy is...

The OP seemed to allude to polyamory being a "more emotionally healthy" choice ... I'm not sure I understand why that would be? I would say that its a different choice, but not more or less emotionally healthy - assuming all parties have discussed and are in agreement with the lifestyle you've chosen, why would one be more or less healthy than the other?

We choose to keep our emotional relationship monogamous, and when we engage in cuckolding its with others who equally understand those dynamics, and we engage in a way that's absolutely healthy for our relationship, so I'm not clear why the alternatives would be any more or any less healthy unless there's something going on where non-consensuality or some other negative emotional dynamic were being employed or enabled?

We also choose to play with a fairly short list of fine gents and build more of a "friend with benefits" type relationship over time ... not just fuck and go. For us ... that's healthy. Others may find other options healthy ... I really think its in the eye of the beholder what healthy is...
Perhaps my wording was not the best. It seems, after reading many posts on this site and others, that many cuckold relationships are less th a emotionally healthy for one or more people in the relationship. Perhaps I'm wrong, or simply misinformed.

I am glad you gave your point of view. I'm always willing to try to understand things a little better.

I know this is a site dedicated to cuckoldry, but I'm curious. How many of you opt for a more emotionally healthy poly lifestyle? A lifestyle built on mutual love and respect?

Don't get me wrong, I find the cuck stories very erotic and entertaining. I just wonder how many try to attain a respectful balanced lifestyle, one where everyone has their emotional needs met?
There are attractive aspects of it.

Perhaps my wording was not the best. It seems, after reading many posts on this site and others, that many cuckold relationships are less th a emotionally healthy for one or more people in the relationship. Perhaps I'm wrong, or simply misinformed.

I am glad you gave your point of view. I'm always willing to try to understand things a little better.

You may be perceiving either extreme fantasies people are espousing or the skew of an unbalanced relationship. In any loving and caring relationship, the expectation should (in my opinion) be that each party is benefitting in their own way from the relationship. The thing we have realized and explored more is female dominance with cuckolding. Just because a couple may be playing or exploring the sub/Dom dynamics of a female led relationship doesn't mean they are unhealthy. In many regards, this dynamic, while non-traditional, allows the woman to more comfortably voice her actual interests and explore her sexuality unfettered. For us, my wife's sexual interests are much narrower than mine, and for years she did things " for me" instead of " with me" - now when we play with others, we are absolutely and entirely playing with each other's full support and encouragement. It's incredibly satisfying for one another and in fact, brings us closer together...but it absolutely has to start with a rock solid relationship first, otherwise it will falter and become unbalanced. And then you may see some of those kinds of so stories on her that are wildly unbalanced and ultimately destined for failure.

Back