Poll Question for White Wives/Women: Sex with More than 1 Black Guy at a Time, Hot or Not?

Sex with more than one black man at a time

• Just not something that I desire

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Maybe two or three at one time but that’s it

Votes: 50 14.4%
  • I fantasize about a gangbang but don’t think I would feel safe or comfortable doing in real life

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • Really turns me on and hope I can experience it someday (either two or more at one time)

Votes: 103 29.6%
  • I’ve done it, loved it, and plan to do it again

Votes: 130 37.4%
  • Tried it, didn’t like the experience, and not planning to do so again.

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Really turns me on but doubt I will go through with it and make the leap.

Votes: 18 5.2%

• Total voters
Various threads on women’s top fantasies on here, and I was surprised to see how many women had a fantasy of being with more than one black guy at a time (whether a full gang bang or just a three some etc). Got me wondering on just this question alone (not wide open to an accounting of all fantasies), what % of women on here think that’s a turn on or is just not something they are into. No right or wrong answers, just a matter of preference. Outside of the lifestyle I don’t think I have ever heard a woman mention this. So I think it might be one of those things that societal pressure has made so scandalous and shame producing that women will only cop to it when answering anonymously. Hence this poll.

For those that are so compelled feel free to elaborate on your response in the comments. Totally different angle, but for me, as a man, being with more than one woman at a time has never been a fantasy. Just hasn’t.

I guess it's in perspective of the receiver.
True. But your perspective would mean a lack of a name for the "in between" scenario with one Woman and three men. Of course we could call that a foursome but that would not reflect the number imbalance of female to male participants' ratio. Also, more traditionally, in the swing community the term foursome is typically used to describe a situation in which two couples share or swap partners.

Being me i say go for a group it's great. Not knowing others i say the fantasy is a very common one. The reality is something else. My advice start out with a threesome if you like that increase the number of males until you reach your limit. Jumping into a gang bang if you've never had even two is not a good idea. You may be revolted after a couple but unable to stop the party until they wish. A bad situation for everyone where some will even cry ******* later.

Back