Politics in 2022

And speaking of the Trump inauguration, they've STILL not accounted for over $130 million dollars of campaign donations he claims they spent on that inauguration.
These old posts are good to read up on.
Scary how you and Sub were on the mark with the ticket.
And, the Manhattan DA is looking for that money now.

Your backwards is apparently my forwards ;}
Except your forward is going in the other direction. You might as well be going backwards.
Going backwards & walking backwards get you to the same place. Makes no difference to you, that's for sure.

Well after the last few weeks anyone but Biden. There is no way anyone can seriously consider this guy as anything but a disaster. He has been wrong time and time again. Christ he cant even answer questions from the press. He actually said the other day "he is not supposed to take questions". Really??? Who is running this administration?

Honestly anyone i would even consider doesnt have a shot at the white house.

Our politicians in this country are a Joke anymore. Its about a career for them more than it is about fixing things at home and doing the right thing for America.

Oh and now it looks like we are officially out of AFGHANISTAN, except for the small detail of 300 to possibly 1,000 Americans left behind that could not get into the airport. They dont even know the real number. LEFT BEHIND to fend for themselves against the Taliban by Joe Biden and this administration!!!!

Shame on you Mr President!!!!!!

Not to mention the 10's of thousands of small arms, the trucks, humvees, helicopters, C-130's and equipment. This administration has just Armed the Taliban. Wow!!!!! And when someone wants to question him about it, he turns his back and walks away. He should be IMPEACHED!!!

Oh and now it looks like we are officially out of AFGHANISTAN, except for the small detail of 300 to possibly 1,000 Americans left behind that could not get into the airport. They dont even know the real number. LEFT BEHIND to fend for themselves against the Taliban by Joe Biden and this administration!!!!
meh. it's not like they were just at arby's and were magically transported to afghanistan. they knew this was coming; if they're still there it's deliberate (or more likely they already left by different means)

Not to mention the 10's of thousands of small arms, the trucks, humvees, helicopters, C-130's and equipment. This administration has just Armed the Taliban. Wow!!!!! And when someone wants to question him about it, he turns his back and walks away. He should be IMPEACHED!!!
meh. we sell way more than that to Saudi Arabia and that's where the actual 9/11 hijackers came from.

let the taliban fight isis. they're better at it than we are anyway

Well after the last few weeks anyone but Biden. There is no way anyone can seriously consider this guy as anything but a disaster. He has been wrong time and time again.
Oh, you are just the person to say this. He's doing fine. He did what three other presidents did not have the cajones to do, get us out of country that we already reached our military goals in. Politically it would have been easier to go about status quo just to remain popular. But, how do you ask 22 year olds to protect a country with their lives, that has nothing to do with our national security, wasted trillions in tax payers dollars, and wouldn't even defend themselves for 48 hours after 20 years of American taxpayers dollars propping up a 'democracy' and raising a military for them- not to mention supplying them all the equipment, computers and weapons they would need. It was a giant grift, and Trump was right to say we had to leave, and Biden was right to pull us out. Both action could have been better but were the best decisions.

Christ he cant even answer questions from the press. He actually said the other day "he is not supposed to take questions". Really??? Who is running this administration?
You missed the months that Trump went without a press conference, now conservatards are starving for news from the White House press corps? I'm not buying it. Most of you don't even read.

Honestly anyone i would even consider doesnt have a shot at the white house.
Thank goodness. 🙏

Our politicians in this country are a Joke anymore.
Is that English? I mean, American English?
Hate the game, not the players.
Its about a career for them more than it is about fixing things at home and doing the right thing for America.
Fixing things like what?
The economy?

For those who don’t understand what was left behind.
Equipment we mostly gave them over the 20 years we built up their military.
How the hell is it Joe Biden or Donald Trumps fault they would even fight for two days?
No one, not one person in either administration predicted this.
It's almost as if this whole thing was nothing but a money maker for the military contractors, bullshiting our government into beleiving the Afghans are getting all of this training and they were strong enough for more investments from us just to find out, they were not.
We literally put trillions into Afghanistan and paid 10 times the number of contractors to our troops to go and do the same job for 20 times the pay side by side. How fucked up is that?
Staying one more day in that country was unacceptable. We should be suing some of these billion dollar defense contractors who got our money and clear just handed over weapons and checked a box.

It's almost as if this whole thing was nothing but a money maker for the military contractors, bullshiting our government into beleiving the Afghans are getting all of this training and they were strong enough for more investments from us just to find out, they were not.
We literally put trillions into Afghanistan and paid 10 times the number of contractors to our troops to go and do the same job for 20 times the pay side by side. How fucked up is that?
BINGO ! You hit the nail right on the head. There's billions to be made.

Meanwhile, Americans fight over red vs. blue while the true owners of the world continue to take in trillions of dollars.

Once I fully realized this, I started voting for Bozo the Clown. I voted Bozo the last few elections and I laugh at the 'news'. I feel much better.

Americans fight over red vs. blue while the true owners of the world continue to take in trillions of dollars.

Once I fully realized this, I started voting for Bozo the Clown. I voted Bozo the last few elections and I laugh at the 'news'. I feel much better.
Appears to me you just jumped from the frying pan into the fire, yourself. ANY support to Trump is a strike at the USA ... Trump's never been loyal to anyone but himself. You don't think he'd betray the US if he could swing a "debt free" deal for himself? LOL He'd sell out his ******* for that.
It'd really be nice to see Republicans put people in office that have the concerns of someone OTHER THAN themselves. Trump isn't qualified to be a CEO of anything, much less the President of the US. I just hope he gets burned for the coup attempt ... burned really bad.

It's amazing how imbued you guys are with either Biden or Trump. Even when someone tells you that they're voting for a fictitious clown, you attribute it to one or the other candidate. That's how much tunnel vision you all have. You guys need to take a breath and step away from it all. I'm sure if you clear your mind, you'll join the Bozo camp.

When I said that I voted for Bozo the Clown...I meant BOZO THE CLOWN !

There's only ONE real Bozo and he would make the best president. I also voted for him in the California recall but unfortunately, he got less than 1% of the vote. But don't worry, 2024 will be a big year for Bozo!

bozo-the-clown-7a285c390f653450.jpg

Bozo won't start any wars. And if there's any protesting going on, they'll only throw pies at each other's face and squirt seltzer water at each other.

Bozo will give candy, popcorn, and peanuts for all !

Bozo 2024: What's Another Clown in the White House?

Never seen a politician try to fulfill their campaign promises as hard as Trump even facing all the hate and resistance from the left and even some in his own party.
word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg ...... words_STUPIDBOY.jpe
You haven't seen much, obviously. Why lie when the FACTS are so well published?
• Affordable Health Insurance for Everyone - didn't have a plan, plus tried to destroy the only one available to over 14 million uninsureds​
• Tax Cuts for the Middleclass .... never happened. Gave one to himself, others like him, and corporations, but never fulfilled that promise.​
• De-nuclearize the middle east ... never did that either. All bark, no bite.​
• Build a wall between Mexico & US and Mexico would pay for it. It was all bullshit and Trump knew that.​
• Paid Maternity Leave - nope​
• Manufacturing Jobs​
• Infrastructure .... not only did NOTHING but has obstructed Democrats​
• Would attain economic growth of 4+%​
• Wouldn't have TIME for GOLF ... holds the record of most time spent on his golf courses​
• Bring down ******* prices​
• Delete the federal deficite -tripled it​
• End DACA​
• Protect uninsurable Americans from pre-existing conditions in getting health insurance​
• Promised to distant himself from his businesses​
• End the Opioid crisis -worsened it​
• Promised to put Term Limits on Congress​
• Would bring back US Steel Industry​
• Promised to be a voice for the common people​
• Drain the swamp ... but put in more rich self-serving cronies like himself​
Yet, you folks still admire, support and LIE for the MF.
And the BIGGIST QUESTION is WHAT DID DONALD TRUMP ACCOMPLISH IN 4 YEARS OTHER THAN BRING THE NATIONAL DEBT TO OVER $23 TRILLION, GAIN WEIGHT, and LOWER HIS GOLF HANDICAP? ... NAME OFF 3 OR 4 MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS During PRESIDENCY​
#1 _________________________________________________​
#2 _________________________________________________​
#3 _________________________________________________​
#4 _________________________________________________​

Last edited:
View attachment 4469244 ...... View attachment 4469243
You haven't seen much, obviously. Why lie when the FACTS are so well published?
• Affordable Health Insurance for Everyone - didn't have a plan, plus tried to destroy the only one available to over 14 million uninsureds​
• Tax Cuts for the Middleclass .... never happened. Gave one to himself, others like him, and corporations, but never fulfilled that promise.​
• De-nuclearize the middle east ... never did that either. All bark, no bite.​
• Build a wall between Mexico & US and Mexico would pay for it. It was all bullshit and Trump knew that.​
• Paid Maternity Leave - nope​
• Manufacturing Jobs​
• Infrastructure .... not only did NOTHING but has obstructed Democrats​
• Would attain economic growth of 4+%​
• Wouldn't have TIME for GOLF ... holds the record of most time spent on his golf courses​
• Bring down ******* prices​
• Delete the federal deficite -tripled it​
• End DACA​
• Protect uninsurable Americans from pre-existing conditions in getting health insurance​
• Promised to distant himself from his businesses​
• End the Opioid crisis -worsened it​
• Promised to put Term Limits on Congress​
• Would bring back US Steel Industry​
• Promised to be a voice for the common people​
• Drain the swamp ... but put in more rich self-serving cronies like himself​
Yet, you folks still admire, support and LIE for the MF.
And the BIGGIST QUESTION is WHAT DID DONALD TRUMP ACCOMPLISH IN 4 YEARS OTHER THAN BRING THE NATIONAL DEBT TO OVER $23 TRILLION, GAIN WEIGHT, and LOWER HIS GOLF HANDICAP? ... NAME OFF 3 OR 4 MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS During PRESIDENCY​
#1 _________________________________________________​
#2 _________________________________________________​
#3 _________________________________________________​
#4 _________________________________________________​
You had to go back over 2 years to dredge up some post to comment on out of the blue....just the regurgitate for the umpteenth time your Gish Gallop list to show your hatred of anything Trump? Little Macky is bored and wants attention???? Poor little boi.

I'll address your first two rounds of Gish....for the umpteenth time.
  • Mac's Claim: "Affordable Health Insurance for Everyone - didn't have a plan"
  • Mac's Claim: "Tax Cuts for the Middleclass .... never happened"
    • Signed into law the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on 12/22/2017
      • Cut tax rate for all married family income over $19k
    • Tax rates pre & Post Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017"
      • Pre Post
      • 10% 10%
      • 15% 12%
      • 25% 22%
      • 28% 24%
      • 33% 32%
      • 35% 35%
      • 39% 37%
    • The only rates which didn't get cut were the 10% on the first $19k (of married filing jointly) or $9k (of single filer). and the 35% rate which only applies for income over $400k. Everyone in the middle class got their taxes cut.

MORE LIES spread by the Republicans blaming Biden for threatening to take guns .... and it was Trump who said it.

Any LIE, Any TIME for Trumptards, to rile up their voters.

You had to go back over 2 years to dredge up some post to comment on out of the blue....just the regurgitate for the umpteenth time your Gish Gallop list to show your hatred of anything Trump? Little Macky is bored and wants attention???? Poor little boi.

I'll address your first two rounds of Gish....for the umpteenth time.
  • Mac's Claim: "Affordable Health Insurance for Everyone - didn't have a plan"
  • Mac's Claim: "Tax Cuts for the Middleclass .... never happened"
    • Signed into law the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on 12/22/2017
      • Cut tax rate for all married family income over $19k
    • Tax rates pre & Post Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017"
      • Pre Post
      • 10% 10%
      • 15% 12%
      • 25% 22%
      • 28% 24%
      • 33% 32%
      • 35% 35%
      • 39% 37%
    • The only rates which didn't get cut were the 10% on the first $19k (of married filing jointly) or $9k (of single filer). and the 35% rate which only applies for income over $400k. Everyone in the middle class got their taxes cut.
H/H, not only are you a liar, you're a fucking low-life Trumptard LIAR.
I was responding to blkdaur's comment, and I quote: "Never seen a politician try to fulfill their campaign promises as hard as Trump".
Fact is, Trump didn't fulfill hardly any of his campaign promises. And I listed them straight from FactsCheck.org.
Trump never produced a finished health plan; didn't even come NEAR that. He used the few months before the Nov-2020 elections to talk about what a health plan SHOULD HAVE "more choices, lower cost, better care" with pre-existing conditions covered, etc etc ... but he never produced anything with a resemblance to a health plan, just more BS promises. No RATES, No nothing.
He had no intentions to EVER produce a government backed health plan.
Tax Cuts for the middleclass? LOL You're a funny fool, you are.

Notice you didn't even mention the other 22+ promises that Trump didn't fulfill, either .... lol
H/H ... the old slight of hand. Just attack something but don't worry about the body of the post.

Go fuck off someplace else, H/H and quit harassing & dogging me before I take you before the tribal board and get you expulsed.

was responding to blkdaur's comment
This thread had been dead for almost a month. You went back 28 months to June 2019 and dredged up a blkdaur post just to regurgitate your Gish Gallop list for the umpteenth time.

Your first BS claim was that Trump didn't have a plan for health care.
Affordable Health Insurance for Everyone - didn't have a plan
I demonstrated that was BULLSHIT. Within 6 months of taking office his plan had passed the House, but was then killed in the Senate by the Democrat Party Of NO.

FACT....all right here for you if you weren't too lazy to educate yourself: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/all-actions-without-amendments

Your second BS claim was that Trump didn't cut taxes for the middle class.
ax Cuts for the Middleclass .... never happened
I demonstrated that was BULLSHIT. I even listed the changes in each tax bracket. The middle class falls between the old 15% and 33% tax brackets. Show us which one of those did NOT get cut by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 signed into law by President Donald Trump on 12/22/2017.

FACT....all right here for you if you weren't too lazy to educate yourself: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1

Notice you didn't even mention the other 22+ promises that Trump didn't fulfill, either
Nope, the Gish Gallop technique you use all the time is an informal logical fallacy often used by charlatans in a "debate" as a weak attempt to overwhelm their opposition by slinging more accusations than can be reasonably addressed regardless of their inaccuracy. Why would I bother trying to address each and every one of your Gish Gallop BS claims? Even when you're presented with FACTS clearly showing a claim of yours was complete BS, you lack the maturity to admit it. You simply deny, deflect and denigrate.....as evidenced by your last post.

Go fuck off someplace else, H/H and quit harassing & dogging me before I take you before the tribal board and get you expulsed.
As I've told you before, I'll reply to any post you make any time I so choose. It's obvious you as many of your liberal heroes wish to silence those who disagree with your mantra. Sorry Stuart the internet isn't a safe space for you.

Back