Politics in 2022

Like what you guys did to Obama...an American elected legitimate president.....you started with his birth certificate.....then signed a pledge to do nothing....even if it was to help the country.....did everything you could to fuck with him....and you want sympathy...…
I just love how you attempt to interject the way Barry Obama was treated during his 8 years, compared to what President Trump continues being falsely subjected to even before he was elected, even before he was nominated, even before he declared. Besides all of this, every one on the left was laughing at him and were all puffed up and bragging that Donald Trump was a joke and he could never come close to winning. I am not a Republican so I did nothing to Obama. They may manage to railroad President Trump to keep him from winning in 2020 but he has changed this country and the things in the United States will never return to the politically correct system of the past.

I just love how you attempt to interject the way Barry Obama was treated during his 8 years, compared to what President Trump continues being falsely subjected to even before he was elected, even before he was nominated, even before he declared. Besides all of this, every one on the left was laughing at him and were all puffed up and bragging that Donald Trump was a joke and he could never come close to winning. I am not a Republican so I did nothing to Obama. They may manage to railroad President Trump to keep him from winning in 2020 but he has changed this country and the things in the United States will never return to the politically correct system of the past.

there you go with that bias and lack of knowledge of the facts.....first off..trump ran 2 times before and was laughed at and dropped out...less than a week one time....not much longer the second....he was a joke and a tv reality star...that's all....but this time people thought it great how he had a name for everyone and ridiculed everyone of his rivals....some way to get into office.....nothing on his programs just ridicule the opponent....that about sums up the rights way of doing things and why they have no credibility no morales and no real purpose other than to cater to a few and mind fuck the rest......and this time....the press that he likes to ridicule now...helped him get this election...even others in his own party were complaining about all the free press he was getting...the press made and the press breaks him....as for Obama...there is nothing you can say that would make me have any sympathy for trump after the way Obama was treated....but like always you are blind to all that...…..the right signed a pledge to block anything he wanted to do....even if it would help the country....one of your fellow party members even called him a liar on national tv...a first to belittle the office....your party opened that door......to late to close it now.....this shithead you guys support is a crook and a con man...period!....if he had nothing to hide why wouldn't he let people testify....show him innocent if that was the case

there you go with that bias and lack of knowledge of the facts.....first off..trump ran 2 times before and was laughed at and dropped out...less than a week one time....not much longer the second....he was a joke and a tv reality star...that's all....but this time people thought it great how he had a name for everyone and ridiculed everyone of his rivals....some way to get into office.....nothing on his programs just ridicule the opponent....that about sums up the rights way of doing things and why they have no credibility no morales and no real purpose other than to cater to a few and mind fuck the rest......and this time....the press that he likes to ridicule now...helped him get this election...even others in his own party were complaining about all the free press he was getting...the press made and the press breaks him....as for Obama...there is nothing you can say that would make me have any sympathy for trump after the way Obama was treated....but like always you are blind to all that...…..the right signed a pledge to block anything he wanted to do....even if it would help the country....one of your fellow party members even called him a liar on national tv...a first to belittle the office....your party opened that door......to late to close it now.....this shithead you guys support is a crook and a con man...period!....if he had nothing to hide why wouldn't he let people testify....show him innocent if that was the case

your party even attacked his wife and daughters...…….nothing to low for a republican

Obama faces vile insults like no other president has ...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-obama-lincoln-bin-laden-muslim...
Dec 11, 2014 · Among the wild accusations against President Barack Obama: He was a Black Panther, he refuses to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and he’s complicit with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Wanted: Comedians who will ridicule Obama - WND
https://www.wnd.com/2008/12/83225
Dec 10, 2008 · How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb? According to President-elect Barack Obama, 2.5 million. Obama has a new plan, he says, to save or create at least 2.5 million jobs.

Obama Answers Republican Ridicule - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-answers-republican-ridicule
Sep 04, 2008 · Republicans have spent days heaping scorn on Barack Obama, with Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin leading the way in her debut Wednesday night, reports CBS News correspondent Dean ...

President Obama ‘Lynched’ in Front of Church By Koran ...
https://newsone.com/2019764/terry-jones-obama-lynched
Jun 08, 2012 · President Obama ‘Lynched’ in Front of Church By Koran Burning ‘Pastor’ Terry Jones [VIDEO] Florida pastor Terry Jones, best known for his Islamophobic burning of Korans has now simulated the “lynching” of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama. In an explosive, vile, racist rant filled with propaganda and half-truths,...

Republicans mock Obama’s teleprompter use - The Washington ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...
The teleprompter is a symbol of the presidency. But on the campaign trail, its use, especially by President Obama, has been mocked repeatedly by Republican candidates as a sign of ineptitude

10 Most Disrespectful Moments For Michelle and Barack Obama
https://atlantablackstar.com/2013/11/20/10-most-disrespectful-moments-for-michelle-and...
10 Most Disrespectful Moments For Michelle and Barack Obama. An email sent by an Orange County, Calif., Republican that features the face of Obama superimposed on a chimpanzee sparked a nationwide controversy, with several groups condemning the depiction. Marilyn Davenport, an elected member of the Orange County Republican Party,...

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-girls-targeted-criticism-again-conservatives
GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls. “ In 2012, when the president cited Malia and Sasha as influential in his decision to embrace gay marriage, Bristol Palin, the ******* of ex-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, attacked them in a widely criticized blog post.

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay ...
www.trueactivist.com/conservatives-criticize-michelle-obama-for-bare-arms-stay-silent...
Sep 21, 2016 · Melania Trump on the other hand, whose husband is the current front-runner for the Republican party, has received no criticism for not being a suitable future First Lady based on her appearance or history of racy photoshoots. This seems to indicate that the conservative voters were only criticizing Mrs. Obama not because it isn’t “First Lady-like” or because it goes against their …

Why do the Republican candidates ridicule the President ...
the-Republican-candidates-ridicule-the-President-for...
Dec 15, 2015 · If Republican candidates could get away with ridiculing Obama for authorizing the capture/killing of Osama bin Laden, they would have done that too. After all, they are 100% sure that Obama is a Muslim, non-US citizen and America hater.

and trump and company STILL attacking Obama...

********************************************************************************
Obama claims Republicans take pride in being ignorant ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080819203656AAXX0Nb
Aug 19, 2008 · In a speech disguised as a town hall meeting Obama recently said, speaking of Republicans that, "These poeple take pride in being ignorant". He was speaking about the Republican ridicule of his "energy plan" whereby we are all to ensure we maintain proper tire inflation. He reiterated his claim that we can save as much oil as could be drilled domestically simply by maintaining proper …

Why Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize — and Trump never will
https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/why-obama-got-a-nobel-peace-prize-for-nothing-and-trump...
Nov 02, 2019 · President Barack Obama’s first act as a Nobel Peace Prize winner in 2009 — nine months after he took the oath of office — was to try to wriggle out of accepting it.

I just liked them better silent and in the closet....

See what I mean. He really just can't help it. Refusing to engage in the exchange of ideas -- and silencing opposing views -- is what liberals do.

I have no problem with them having all the rights as anyone else....

Except he just said that he prefers their opinions be silenced. Liberalism is a mental disorder. There's something not quite right in their brains.

say what you want.....express any opinion you want...…..just don't try to pass off your opinion as facts

I'm not stopping you from saying anything...POLITICAL....say what you want....opinion fine as long as it is your opinion.....everyone has an opinion but...….opinions are not facts......but if you want to go into your sexual issues.....do it some place else...most of us are not interested in your sex life.....well I think Blkdlaur is talking about "coming out"

A you a Cuckold?

hell no....I'm a husband of a hotwife…….just when we first started getting on a bunch of sites I saw this name a lot....I was new to this....so I picked this name....after a while I figured out it was not really me.....but I am on so many sites and have been for a long time....kind of stuck with it now

hell no....I'm a husband of a hotwife…….just when we first started getting on a bunch of sites I saw this name a lot....I was new to this....so I picked this name....after a while I figured out it was not really me.....but I am on so many sites and have been for a long time....kind of stuck with it now
Cuckold, Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Stag, Sissy and Bull are all just titles but we all fall under that umbrella in one form of another if we are into the lifestyle. We do not need to Judge and attempt to tell others how to practice the lifestyle. Some many on here try to speak for everyone else.

Nope I recognize GOOD when I see it :}

You are extremely intolerant for a lefty :|

well beauty is in the eye of the beholder...….BUT......and I repeat this several times now...…...first...a bunch of statements that were no where near factual...….it got uppity when proven wrong.....second....this is the political thread and I don't come to this thread to talk about someone's sexual preferences….there are other threads for that...not the political ones.....and third...since I have shown it the error of it's ways....nothing but snide remarks and cheap shots since...I'm not going to answer those....but you people enjoy anyone that pushes ******* on me....which just makes me that much more less tolerant of the ******* you guys put out....it is just like any other pouting fucker when shown it's full of *******...can't handle not being right and others seeing it for what it is....a bullshiter.....so now the remarks

bottom line....you come at me with some *******...I give it back...you KNOW that...but you guys think it is funny because it is at me....I have no time for it....and now all of you complain about my tolerance.....again...it's a fucking political thread!

Last edited:
Cuckold, Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Stag, Sissy and Bull are all just titles but we all fall under that umbrella in one form of another if we are into the lifestyle. We do not need to Judge and attempt to tell others how to practice the lifestyle. Some many on here try to speak for everyone else.

I'm not judging anyone....I'm sure you don't want to tell me how many dicks you sucked today....and I don't want to know......there are other threads for the kinky *******.....I'm here to talk politics and to show you people the error of your ways.....this is for politics

Last edited:
subhub174014 said:
...the only thing going in my mouth is FOOD...…..and the my ass is exit only

subhub174014 said:
....and I don't want to know about them sucking some cock!

subhub174014 said:
.....I don't come to this thread to talk about someone's sexual preferences… .

For someone who doesn't want to talk about sex, you are the only one repeatedly making obvious sexual references.

subhub174014 said:
...most of us are not interested in your sex life..

Actually only you are, as you showed direct interest in my sex life only 2 posts later:

subhub174014 said:
are you hittin on it

It's no surprise that you think I'm bangable, but I'm way above your league.

If you don't want this to be about sex, then stop talking about sex.

subhub174014 said:
....I'm sure you don't want to tell me how many dicks you sucked today

And there you go again. You insist you don't want to know, but you compulsively keep on asking. Got some unresolved conflict there....

Last edited:
I'm not judging anyone....I'm sure you don't want to tell me how many dicks you sucked today....and I don't want to know......there are other threads for the kinky *******.....I'm here to talk politics and to show you people the error of your ways.....this is for politics
I personally don't such dicks, that is a fact so we can end this conversation. Now would be fine.

Back