Politics America foreign policy,America in decline (YES or NO).

Very true, Putin used to be in the KGB and still has that mentality of Soviet supremacy, he is a dangerous man. You are correct the the former Soviet Union used to be a superpower and Russia is not although i think Putin still sees Russia being like the Soviet Union was, hence all the trouble is causing in Ukraine and other places.
Obama is not dangerous, right?

Obama is not dangerous, right?
Like your blacktowhite name NKVD....i see you are from Poland....are you Russian born?

dont get me wrong i like the Russian people. My grandmother and dads uncle were from Ukraine back when the Ukraine was still a soviet state before the fall of the soviet union. I just dont like what Putin has done in the Ukraine

Oh no....he is. He is dangerous to his own country but i dont think he is as ruthless and dangerous as Putin. I mean he is not arresting gays or invading canada.
he's dangerous for other countries too...think about Lybia!
in Russia you're not get arrested for being gay. Russian law forbid homosexual propaganda. No one hurts you if you are gay.
I know this because I found out informations on that law.
No I'm not Russian at all, but I like that country.
Anyway Putin to me seems just a tough guy, not like the drunken Eltsin

Oh no....he is. He is dangerous to his own country but i dont think he is as ruthless and dangerous as Putin. I mean he is not arresting gays or invading canada.
Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. Putin does have a good understanding of how the world works and like all good predators he can ferret out the weak ones. Obama is weak. The only foreign policy that President Obama has ever had is that the United States is bad. His tenure has left the country weaker and less respected than when he took office. It appears that in the last few months he has realized how deep in the ******* he is. Now he is doing damage control and likely hoping he can dump his mess on next president and wash his hands of it all, then proclaim his greatness. A lot of bills, diplomatically and economically are going to come due in the next 4 or 5 years. I think it would be funny if Hillary got elected. She bailed when things went south in Libya, if she gets elected the fallout from ACA rising costs, the foreign policy mess, over regulation and chronic unemployment will make a nice yoke around her neck. I predict some epic buck passing over the next few years

Putin doesn't want to rebuilt USSR...it could be out of history
He wants a powerful and independent nation and doesn't want NATO in his own garden...

Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. Putin does have a good understanding of how the world works and like all good predators he can ferret out the weak ones. Obama is weak. The only foreign policy that President Obama has ever had is that the United States is bad. His tenure has left the country weaker and less respected than when he took office. It appears that in the last few months he has realized how deep in the ******* he is. Now he is doing damage control and likely hoping he can dump his mess on next president and wash his hands of it all, then proclaim his greatness. A lot of bills, diplomatically and economically are going to come due in the next 4 or 5 years. I think it would be funny if Hillary got elected. She bailed when things went south in Libya, if she gets elected the fallout from ACA rising costs, the foreign policy mess, over regulation and chronic unemployment will make a nice yoke around her neck. I predict some epic buck passing over the next few years

Torpedo, im bemused! Lol

Well, I'm not an American and neither can I argue with these facts!

View attachment 625829
Depending on the state and how many violations the DUI is likely a misdemeanor not a felony. an addictive white substance is bad but given the conduct of congress on both sides of the aisle I tend to think most of them are on *******. If either offense has occurred when he was in office I would be more concerned. Most likely these things happened around his college years when young men tend to do stupid things.

I am not sure where the author of the graphic came up with "spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury" and "created the largest deficit in history". Any negative effects that the Bush Presidency had on the economy were continued and amplified by the Obama administration
US_budget_deficit_pc_GDP_1930_2010.jpg

As you can see you have to go back to WWII to have a bigger deficit to GDP ratio than the current administration has given us.

As to him appointing more criminals, I haven't seen any real statistics on that. However given the way both sides of the aisle have behaved especially in the last 25 years I think that a felony conviction should be a requirement to run for public office.

Well, I'm not an American and neither can I argue with these facts!
This helps explains the current wizardry of the infamous GW Bush and his party predecessors ... of course they will deny their responsibility to their Supply Side "trickle down" theory. And it is why this country can not afford to have another Republican President that lives by it.
pic_political-NationalDebt-Republicans.jpg
pic_political-NationalDebt-Causes.jpg

Mac suffers under the illusion that the Republicans are the demons and the Democrats are our saviors and apparently Obama is God. Neither party has done much in the way of credible service to the American People. The only thing I can say good about Obama is that he makes Bush look not quite so bad
budget-ceiling.png

January 15, 2015 the debt topped 18.1 trillion. This chart was generated by information from the the CBO and the U.S. Treasury

A business person wants to hire an accountant and begins interviewing prospective candidates. After learning their educational and work back ground he gives the applicant a simple math problem which each applicant correctly answers. He concludes the interview by telling the candidates that he will be in touch to let them know about his final decision. The very last candidates enters the office and the owner goes through the standard questions he has asked all the others, Finally he asks the applicant "How much is 2+2" The applicant looked around, got up and locked the office door, closed the blinds, unplugged the telephone, leaned over and whispered in the owner's ear "How much do you want it to be?"

And that ladies and gentlemen is how our government and a large part of corporate America works. My job through most of my career was figuring out how things really added up.

Mac suffers under the illusion that the Republicans are the demons and the Democrats are our saviors and apparently Obama is God. Neither party has done much in the way of credible service to the American People.
I'm not sure WHY you keep saying that I believe Democrats are saviors and Obama a God ... obviously it makes you feel "BIG" and informative. I've mentioned many times my issues with Democrats of the past has been their "tax & spend" attitude, but over the past 20+ years the so called "conservative party" has out spent Democrats head over heals. I'm also for tossing out the Debt Ceiling and implimenting a fair Balanced Budget Amendment. But let's go to your so-called "supporting graphs" ...
pic_political-TorpGRAPHS.jpg
Your blame of stagnated incomes of the middle-lower wage earners is being directed at the wrong people. Let's face it, your hatred and dislike of Obama, and possibly because of your own success in life, results in you closing your eyes to the real culprits. IF you really have any concern at all for those earning minimum incomes ... something tells me you don't really give a rat's ass, you'd dig a little deeper. Admit it, Torpedo, you're for yourself ... "I got mine, you get yours" philosophy. Which is fair and good until those at the top start influencing legislators to make legislative decisions that take from those at the "defenseless" bottom of the pile. Which is exactly what "Trickle Down" has accomplished. You don't come out and call the results of your goofy chart above as "Keynesian Economics" but that's what you're implying. And whether you agree or don't agree, its about time Supply Side be moved to the junk yard as a proven failed idea. I'd say that investing in Education to retrain our work ******* would be a great start, but Republicans have been chopping away at education budgets for years now. They have one platform, and one only ... cutting taxes at the top to create jobs. Problem is, they haven't created ******* ... in fact, the past 6 years they haven't focused on anything but stopping Obama from doing his job. That's why they have their party issues now. The majority of subsidies & welfare already go to the corporations and top 10% wage earners.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/the-rich-get-richer-through-the-recovery/?_r=0
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/42729
http://useconomy.about.com/od/suppl1/a/income-inequal.htm
Now, go ahead and take it ...
pic_word-Torpedo.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure WHY you keep saying that I believe Democrats are saviors and Obama a God ... obviously it makes you feel "BIG" and informative. I've mentioned many times my issues with Democrats of the past has been their "tax & spend" attitude, but over the past 20+ years the so called "conservative party" has out spent Democrats head over heals. I'm also for tossing out the Debt Ceiling and implimenting a fair Balanced Budget Amendment. But let's go to your so-called "supporting graphs" ...
View attachment 628642
Your blame of stagnated incomes of the middle-lower wage earners is being directed at the wrong people. Let's face it, your hatred and dislike of Obama, and possibly because of your own success in life, results in you closing your eyes to the real culprits. IF you really have any concern at all for those earning minimum incomes ... something tells me you don't really give a rat's ass, you'd dig a little deeper. Admit it, Torpedo, you're for yourself ... "I got mine, you get yours" philosophy. Which is fair and good until those at the top start influencing legislators to make legislative decisions that take from those at the "defenseless" bottom of the pile. Which is exactly what "Trickle Down" has accomplished. You don't come out and call the results of your goofy chart above as "Keynesian Economics" but that's what you're implying. And whether you agree or don't agree, its about time Supply Side be moved to the junk yard as a proven failed idea. I'd say that investing in Education to retrain our work ******* would be a great start, but Republicans have been chopping away at education budgets for years now. They have one platform, and one only ... cutting taxes at the top to create jobs. Problem is, they haven't created ******* ... in fact, the past 6 years they haven't focused on anything but stopping Obama from doing his job. That's why they have their party issues now. The majority of subsidies & welfare already go to the corporations and top 10% wage earners.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/the-rich-get-richer-through-the-recovery/?_r=0
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/42729
http://useconomy.about.com/od/suppl1/a/income-inequal.htm
Now, go ahead and take it ...
View attachment 628645
Quite simply Mac the economic policies of Obama are just as bad or worse than his predecessors. The share of the national debt per tax payer, per capita or any way you want to cut it it is steadily increasing. The average income in this country is stagnating. The percentage of the available workforce that is working is declining. Incidentally I was just reading that in Minnesota which has done an excellent job of getting it's citizens into health care is looking at Blue Cross Blue Shield asking for a 45%+ rate increase. Realistically they will likely get 15 or 20% but when will them lower rates and savings start to kick in that you have been talking about? That will work out to around 5 or 6 times the inflation rate. I might suggest that you work on a little less sarcasm and a little more on facts. Cherry picking factoids makes for a poor argument the big picture should always be looked at.

No, it's not "quite simply" , Torp. Early on the President offered Congress a 4:1 and 3:1 deal on cutting entitlement spending to tax increases, and the Congress refused both offers because Grover Norquist told them not to accept the deals. Imagine a 4:1 deal that would have cut entitlements & subsidies by a trillion $ for a tax increase that would have generated 225 billion in new revenue.

We got into our national debt by cutting taxes on the rich and on the corporations. It's well documented; no denying it. A major cause of our near miss with a second economic Great Depression was caused, in big part to unbudgeted tax cuts for the rich, and 2 unbudgeted wars and a VP Cheney that kept saying deficit spending didn't matter. If Supply Side hadn't been embraced, our national debt would be well under 3 trillion instead of 18 trillion and this discussion wouldn't be taking place. Why would you want to put these dumb dickheads back in charge of the country to cut taxes yet again and accelerate the national debt even more? It's never worked ... it WON'T WORK now. Slow learner? Why do you think there are over 7,000 pages to our tax codes ... Reagan, Reagan, Reagan ... and his stupid "trickle down". Look at what has happened to Wisconsin and their state "trickle down" budget, and compare it to Minnesota, who took the opposite approach. And Scott Walker wants to become President? Yeah, right!

As a country, we ALL first have to accept the fact that Supply Side does not work and has been harmful. Then, we have to accept the fact that simply cutting entitlements or simply raising taxes are not going to accomplish getting us OUT of debt. Ronald Reagan screwed the middle class, big time, and Republicans embraced the bastard. We need a balanced budget approach to getting out of debt. People need to be working, earning above poverty level income, and the filthy rich need to accept the fact that many of them got rich on the backs of the middle class, and NOW its time for PAY BACK.

Personally, I think Obama's done an exceptional job working around the "do nothings" who ran their campaigns and promises on jobs, of which they generated none, and stopping Obama from accomplishing anything. What pissed me off was the "free ride" given to Wall Street and banks ... and now Republicans want to relax the laws and let them do it all the fuck over again. I'm particularly pissed at AIG, as I've done business with those leaches ... and I refuse to endorse anything that corporation represents from now on. Its time everyone who benefited from the bailout to annie up.

Sarcastic? You bet your ass I'm being sarcastic about this topic, because half the people in congress are doing nothing constructive, AND they're obstructing everyone else who's trying to be.

Oh, and the count on the Republican congress voting to ******* ACA is now at 61 times at a estimated cost of $700,000 per congressional vote ... that now means they've wasted around $42 MILLON of OUR MONEY accomplishing NOTHING. Something they've become quite good at doing. So, why would the Supreme Court agree to continue subsidies on the Federally run health programs? Because they knew the fraudulent & selfish intent of the Republicans. Why can't Republicans just sit down and agree to work out the bugs of ACA; there are many? Because they HATE Obama so much, they'd much prefer to simply crash the economy to prove their point ... period, end of excuses. And what do they offer? NOTHING but more "trickle down". How frik'n dumb do they think voters are?

Republicans should ask themselves why Donald Trump is double digit leading all the other Republican candidates for the GOP spot in the upcoming election. Whether that man is right or wrong, he's saying what those other dickheads won't or can't say. They better hope he doesn't decide to run as an Independent.

Last edited:
No, it's not "quite simply" , Torp. Early on the President offered Congress a 4:1 and 3:1 deal on cutting entitlement spending to tax increases, and the Congress refused both offers because Grover Norquist told them not to accept the deals. Imagine a 4:1 deal that would have cut entitlements & subsidies by a trillion $ for a tax increase that would have generated 225 billion in new revenue.

We got into our national debt by cutting taxes on the rich and on the corporations. It's well documented; no denying it. A major cause of our near miss with a second economic Great Depression was caused, in big part to unbudgeted tax cuts for the rich, and 2 unbudgeted wars and a VP Cheney that kept saying deficit spending doesn't matter. If Supply Side hadn't been embraced, our national debt would be well under 3 trillion instead of 18 trillion and this discussion wouldn't be taking place. Why would you want to put these dumb dickheads back in charge of the country to cut taxes yet again and accelerate the national debt even more? It's never worked ... it WON'T WORK now. Slow learner? Why do you think there are over 7,000 pages to our tax codes ... Reagan, Reagan, Reagan ... and his stupid "trickle down". Look at what has happened to Wisconsin and their state "trickle down" budget, and compare it to Minnesota, who took the opposite approach. And Scott Walker wants to become President? Yeah, right!

As a country, we ALL first have to accept the fact that Supply Side does not work and has been harmful. Then, we have to accept the fact that simply cutting entitlements or simply raising taxes are not going to accomplish getting us OUT of debt. Ronald Reagan screwed the middle class, big time, and Republicans embraced the bastard. We need a balanced budget approach to getting out of debt. People need to be working, earning above poverty level income, and the filthy rich need to accept the fact that many of them got rich on the backs of the middle class, and NOW its time for PAY BACK.

Personally, I think Obama's done an exceptional job working around the "do nothings" who ran their campaigns and promises on jobs, of which they generated none, and stopping Obama from accomplishing anything. What pissed me off was the "free ride" given to Wall Street and banks ... and now Republicans want to relax the laws and let them do it all the fuck over again. I'm particularly pissed at AIG, as I've done business with those leaches ... and I refuse to endorse anything that corporation represents from now on. Its time everyone who benefited from the bailout to annie up.

Sarcastic? You bet your ass I'm being sarcastic about this topic, because half the people in congress are doing nothing constructive, AND they're obstructing everyone else who's trying to be.

Oh, and the count on the Republican congress voting to ******* ACA is now at 61 times at a estimated cost of $700,000 per congressional vote ... that now means they've wasted around $42 BILLON our OUR MONEY accomplishing NOTHING. Something they've become quite good at doing. So, why would the Supreme Court agree to continue subsidies on the Federally run health programs? Because they knew the fraudulent & selfish intent of the Republicans. Why can't Republicans just sit down and agree to work out the bugs of ACA; there are many? Because they HATE Obama so much, they'd much prefer to simply crash the economy to prove their point ... period, end of excuses. And what do they offer? NOTHING but more "trickle down". How frik'n dumb do they think voters are?

Republicans should ask themselves why Donald Trump is double digit leading all the other Republican candidates for the GOP spot in the upcoming election. Whether that man is right or wrong, he's saying what those other dickheads won't or can't say. They better hope he doesn't decide to run as an Independent.

WOW! Now that's calling it like the rest of us non-US citizens see it!
The only thing I would add is that:
"THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE!"

I don't have a dog in this political scenario, as stated, I'm not an American. However U.S. Politics are one unto themselves. U.S. Politics, appear to us outside your country at least, to be more about TV and how an individual project themselves, facts or accomplishments be damned! It's painful! The day Obama was elected he was sentenced to political death by the GOP! Isn't it Mitch McConnell who proudly announced on TV on behalf of your GOP, "It's now our #1 objective to ensure that Obama is a one term president!" I can't believe the people of the good ole U.S. of A didn't raise up in arms! Fortunately for the world they didn't succeed! The GOP were handed a government with a huge budget surplus, please think, what did they do with it? Well for starters they started a war with Iraq that all of their allies, plus the UN, warned them against! Of course if the GOP has a surplus given them by a Democratic government, best it be given back to where it might have come from, big corporations and let's not forget the wealthiest one percent (1%)! And what did the GOP pass the newly elected President! I think I need not go there, except to say, "how about a massive debt, or if you choose, the greatest depression since the Great Depression of the 30's! Oh, want to add in the Wall Street fiasco! Naw! Let's not relive those times!

Back