Politics America foreign policy,America in decline (YES or NO).

zku121

Male
I love politics and economy and all this staff I would like to know the people in this site what is the opinion about the future of USA,the rise of China,Russia the conflict in middle East and the most important thing the world economy is about to change dramatically.
How will impact in us collectively and individual,we are all ready watching the corruption in USA and European politics,the militarization of the police in both side of the Atlantic (sings of fear) for the storm is about to come.
The influence of secret societies like (free masons,club of Rome,club bilderberg,the committee of 300,skulls and bones,bohemian groove) etc etc,USA all way play a important role in US if USA FALL what is the future for US (all of US) Blacks,Whites,Asians,etc etc.

I love politics and economy and all this staff I would like to know the people in this site what is the opinion about the future of USA,the rise of China,Russia the conflict in middle East and the most important thing the world economy is about to change dramatically.
How will impact in us collectively and individual,we are all ready watching the corruption in USA and European politics,the militarization of the police in both side of the Atlantic (sings of fear) for the storm is about to come.
The influence of secret societies like (free masons,club of Rome,club bilderberg,the committee of 300,skulls and bones,bohemian groove) etc etc,USA all way play a important role in US if USA FALL what is the future for US (all of US) Blacks,Whites,Asians,etc etc.
The USA will be fine the only thing that concerns me is bringing better Us Manufacture jobs back here.

Pres Obama wants To do the TPP trade with Asia I personally thinks it's a bad idea because it won't bring jobs here and its not beneficial for the workers oversea either Sweat shops/ridiculous low pay/outrageous long hours/bad working conditions. Just to name a few..

zku, from what I've read of your posting comments regarding the US, I believe you may have a somewhat skewed view of the United States. I admit that our political system has taken a regressive turn in recent years, but I don't believe its anything that will bring our country to its knees. Anytime you have a two party system, as we do, one side is going to be crying, criticizing, and preaching doom & gloom of the other party. It does seem that over the past 30+ years our country has started regressing back to pre-depression, early 1900's but we'll work our way out of it, eventually. But it is not going un-noticed, and I believe the electronic age will enable this country to avoid the catastrophe of the early 20th century.

blkmale mentions bringing back manufacturing jobs; I feel fairly sure manufacturing jobs (as we've known it) are pretty much history as automation has stepped in to do most the manual jobs, even better than the cheap labor in Asia and Mexico. I believe our trump card over the rest of the countries might be in our technologies, our natural resources, and our food supplies. We simply need to use these for our own advantages rather than using them as bribes of friendship.

As far as being hated, when catastrophic events happen in the world, you look to see which country is one of the first to always be there to help in recoveries. It's always the USA there to help out. There's simply a lot of jealousy and envy in this world which makes it appear we are hated worldwide.

China continues to grow in strength China cannot survive without the U.S. and to a certain degree because of our trade deals U.S. cannot either. Russia still have issues at home Economically/Domestically (Ukraine)/ Politically. Russia not too significant.

In the Middle East do not know where to begin on that front. So much going on there.

The USA will be fine the only thing that concerns me is bringing better Us Manufacture jobs back here.

Pres Obama wants To do the TPP trade with Asia I personally thinks it's a bad idea because it won't bring jobs here and its not beneficial for the workers oversea either Sweat shops/ridiculous low pay/outrageous long hours/bad working conditions. Just to name a few..

Yeah but the money is not more here in WESTERN nations of course America is a big land many opportunities and things to do but I feel USA is about to lost a bit of global hegemony.The money is going to Asia I been watching the Russia military parade you know I m quiet shock Russia looks very impressive and ready to anything many countries we're invited by Russia from India to Mozambique and South America showing strength and global influence,for me it was like saying to USA be careful whit UKRAINE.

zku, from what I've read of your posting comments regarding the US, I believe you may have a somewhat skewed view of the United States. I admit that our political system has taken a regressive turn in recent years, but I don't believe its anything that will bring our country to its knees. Anytime you have a two party system, as we do, one side is going to be crying, criticizing, and preaching doom & gloom of the other party. It does seem that over the past 30+ years our country has started regressing back to pre-depression, early 1900's but we'll work our way out of it, eventually. But it is not going un-noticed, and I believe the electronic age will enable this country to avoid the catastrophe of the early 20th century.

blkmale mentions bringing back manufacturing jobs; I feel fairly sure manufacturing jobs (as we've known it) are pretty much history as automation has stepped in to do most the manual jobs, even better than the cheap labor in Asia and Mexico. I believe our trump card over the rest of the countries might be in our technologies, our natural resources, and our food supplies. We simply need to use these for our own advantages rather than using them as bribes of friendship.

As far as being hated, when catastrophic events happen in the world, you look to see which country is one of the first to always be there to help in recoveries. It's always the USA there to help out. There's simply a lot of jealousy and envy in this world which makes it appear we are hated worldwide.

Is truth theres jealousy and envy to USA for many things but theres too pain and hate for the mistake done by some many wrong USA policies in many many wars at the cost of many people life,I don't think so the mistake done in Ukraine and middle East will past unnoticed.
If Iran succeed in control some parts of middle east the will never forgot what USA and EUROPE done to this countries and I m sure the will try to damage USA,controlling and influencing the oil across OPEC.
is truth what you say USA have the advantage of technology shared whit Japan too and a few countries more but the world is getting more technologically too and advanced even countries in Africa the will perform better in the future thanks to the technology.

America foreign policy was wonderful when USSR disappeared and China has no power
Now Russia is a real superpower (Putin is a real tough guy not like Eltsin who was ******* 24 h) a China became a superpower too...
So USA has less power in international policy
C'est la vie...:D

America foreign policy was wonderful when USSR disappeared and China has no power
Now Russia is a real superpower (Putin is a real tough guy not like Eltsin who was ******* 24 h) a China became a superpower too...
So USA has less power in international policy
C'est la vie...:D
The main problem is the United States has a president that is very weak and has little or no understanding of the world

It seems a lot of the world, these days, is rooting for the downfall of the US almost as much as the Republicans are rooting for the downfall of Obama. We seem to be sticking our noses into too many other country's business, trying to install "democracies". Take out the dictators, totally destabilize the countries, then leave ... yup, that works (not!) No wonder so many countries are starting to hate us. And Israel turns around, just this past week, and asks the US for another $1.5 billion to help fund their military. That puts their annual subsidy from the US up to around $18 BILLION now. No problem, we'll just make some more cuts to Education, Infrastructure, and Medicare/Medicaid.

And Republicans, hell, they are wanting the US economy to tank, go into another major recession, and desperately so ... its the only way they'll have a chance of defeating Democrats in the 2016 Presidential. And they're now worried that the Supreme Court might rule in their favor regarding subsidies on Federally run health plans, as Republican governors are already asking Congress what their alternative is. Maybe they'll be satisfied (since they're Republicans) for some more unfunded Trickle Down Tax Cuts. That's their answer to everything. Republican congressmen are already discussing extending the subsidies until after the 2016 election. Now, why would they desire to do that ... wait until after elections? ;)
And what accomplishments have the Republicans got to show for the the last 6 years? pic_GooseEgg.jpg
Even Mitch McConnell is trying to credit Republicans with the economy recovery by saying it was due, in big part, by Republicans opposing Obama. LOL!

I also noticed, this weekend, that Jeb Bush has decided to distance himself from his brother & ******* (they weren't at his Presidential announcement ceremony yesterday), and ditched his BUSH last name ... his website is just JEB ... "Vote For JEB". I swear to God! I don't blame him, though ... just hilarious is all! gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
Just as I mentioned earlier about Republicans trying win the White House again If they don't they will be giving Obama a third term in Hillary Clinton.

My opinion on the political scene is the US is about to become a dictatorship with Mr. Obama becoming our dictator. I really don't believe there will be an election in 2016 because I feel Mr. Obama will by then make his case for staying on as our president and shortly after when he realizes the nation wants him to stay he will announce his plan. Next week's Jade Helm 15 activity will be interesting to watch to see what actually happens. There are rumors that say Obama's troops will overrun Texas and then continue on to other states until the whole country is under his firm rule. And since we're on Blacktowhite.net it goes right along with the belief that someday blacks will rule this country. I really enjoy the photo on this site that depicts Mr. Obama screwing Sarah Palin, a face of the Republican Party! White people already fear the blacks and the black community only makes up less than 15% of the population. What will it be like when the black population is larger? I am white and I feel 4 or 8 more years of Mr. Obama couldn't hurt.

My opinion on the political scene is the US is about to become a dictatorship with Mr. Obama becoming our dictator. I really don't believe there will be an election in 2016 because I feel Mr. Obama will by then make his case for staying on as our president and shortly after when he realizes the nation wants him to stay he will announce his plan. Next week's Jade Helm 15 activity will be interesting to watch to see what actually happens. There are rumors that say Obama's troops will overrun Texas and then continue on to other states until the whole country is under his firm rule. And since we're on Blacktowhite.net it goes right along with the belief that someday blacks will rule this country.
Per chance, you don't live in Texas, do you? I'm not sure what the Texas Republican-run, state government thinks they're going to gain by scaring their citizens into a forth coming Obama invasion of Texas. But that's exactly what they are doing, purposely scaring their citizens, and Texans seem to be sopping it right up. I think, come July 15th, there are going to be a lot of embarrassed and foolish feeling citizens in Texas.
gif_Yellowball-LOL.gif

Last edited:
Yeah but the money is not more here in WESTERN nations of course America is a big land many opportunities and things to do but I feel USA is about to lost a bit of global hegemony.The money is going to Asia I been watching the Russia military parade you know I m quiet shock Russia looks very impressive and ready to anything many countries we're invited by Russia from India to Mozambique and South America showing strength and global influence,for me it was like saying to USA be careful whit UKRAINE.

Russia has always been about appearing powerful but its all a facade, their military strength is not what it seems despite what they have done in the Ukraine. While i fear Putin i dont fear the Russian military, they can easily defeat a small military like Ukraine but could not stand up to the US military without support from a country like China. That being said i think we should be doing more to help Ukraine, ie. weapons, training etc. Russia cannot be allowed to march thru the former soviet states, reclaiming now soverign countries.

Russia has always been about appearing powerful but its all a facade, their military strength is not what it seems despite what they have done in the Ukraine. While i fear Putin i dont fear the Russian military, they can easily defeat a small military like Ukraine but could not stand up to the US military without support from a country like China. That being said i think we should be doing more to help Ukraine, ie. weapons, training etc. Russia cannot be allowed to march thru the former soviet states, reclaiming now soverign countries.
The Soviet Union was a super power, Russia is not. The main problem is Putin has a cold war mentality. Ukraine isn't the only place that Russia is causing problems. All of the Baltic countries have had problems with the Russian military, there are regular encounters along the long border that Finland shares with Russia. Other countries on the Baltic have had issues Russian military incursions or threatening acts.

The Soviet Union was a super power, Russia is not. The main problem is Putin has a cold war mentality. Ukraine isn't the only place that Russia is causing problems. All of the Baltic countries have had problems with the Russian military, there are regular encounters along the long border that Finland shares with Russia. Other countries on the Baltic have had issues Russian military incursions or threatening acts.
Very true, Putin used to be in the KGB and still has that mentality of Soviet supremacy, he is a dangerous man. You are correct the the former Soviet Union used to be a superpower and Russia is not although i think Putin still sees Russia being like the Soviet Union was, hence all the trouble is causing in Ukraine and other places.

Very true, Putin used to be in the KGB and still has that mentality of Soviet supremacy, he is a dangerous man. You are correct the the former Soviet Union used to be a superpower and Russia is not although i think Putin still sees Russia being like the Soviet Union was, hence all the trouble is causing in Ukraine and other places.
I think Putin would rebuild the Soviet Union if he were allowed to.

Back