Police & BLM…….Very Much Alike

vej54

Male
Gold Member
When you think critically about both groups I realise they are very similar as indicated by the following:

• Hate being criticized…… Hate hearing different opinions
  • Use “violence” when they don’t get their way
  • Behave like petulant children when challenged about their conduct
  • Both with an entitled MINDSET
  • Attempt to hide their identity from the public when caught committing "CRIMES"
  • Use propaganda to influence/manipulate the public or respective political base
  • Both act like privileged groups that are ABOVE THE LAW
  • Manipulating the deaths of Blackmen to further their respective Agenda
  • Both groups don't believe in the Ideals, Ideologies, nor Values entrenched in the Bill of Rights/Constitution or similar Charters that reinforce Civil Liberties....well, atleast not for ALL PEOPLE regardless of political affiliation.

What do you think people? Put personal feelings aside and examine the conduct of both groups....add other factors you think relevant.

Last edited:
vej54, your desire to provoke truthful conversation, from posters here, is similar to the Republicans continual support & defense of Donald Trump ... the outcome of taking any position to your post isn't going to result in anything GOOD for those who comment. The topic is simply too polarized already.There's no way to hold this kind of conversation without getting some kind of flame war going, which doesn't set well for the intentions of this website OR the administration that runs it.
I'm sure, however, you only had "good intentions", right?

vej54, your desire to provoke truthful conversation, from posters here, is similar to the Republicans continual support & defense of Donald Trump ... the outcome of taking any position to your post isn't going to result in anything GOOD for those who comment. The topic is simply too polarized already.There's no way to hold this kind of conversation without getting some kind of flame war going, which doesn't set well for the intentions of this website OR the administration that runs it.
I'm sure, however, you only had "good intentions", right?

Affirmative but, I need to remind some of these "*******" they still have much too learn and TRUTH/LIFE are good teachers. To learn requires listening to all sideS then, critical thinking without BIAS to arrive at a conclusion. Nevertheless, thanks for heads-up MacNfries

Oh I like this game. Let me try one

Ancient Carthage & The Coca-Cola Company…….Very Much Alike
  • Use elephant-mounted cavalry and anti-union paramilitary to commit “violence” when they don’t get their way
  • Attempt to hide their identity from the public and Roman generals when caught committing "CRIMES"
  • Use propaganda to influence/manipulate the public or respective political base
  • Both act like privileged groups that are ABOVE THE LAW and the reach of both Mexican labor laws and Roman sovereignty
  • Manipulating the deaths of Mexican workers and Roman citizens to further their respective Agenda
  • Both groups don't believe in the Ideals, Ideologies, nor Values entrenched in the Bill of Rights/Constitution or similar Charters that reinforce Civil Liberties....well, atleast not for ALL PEOPLE regardless of political affiliation.
  • Both sell unhealthy sugar water

Oh I like this game. Let me try one
Interesting analogy ... of course you'd be good at this game, you make your home "in the trenches of conflict" ... like a soldier with an abundance of "leave time" ... no where he'd rather be than stay on the base, so he takes his leave "on base" so he can lay around and watch everyone else work. LOL
yellowball-ThumbsUP.gif

Interesting analogy ... of course you'd be good at this game, you make your home "in the trenches of conflict" ... like a soldier with an abundance of "leave time" ... no where he'd rather be than stay on the base, so he takes his leave "on base" so he can lay around and watch everyone else work. LOL
View attachment 3461283
While I do not disagree with your initial observations, I do hope you're realizing that Vej54 is a non-polar compound.

While I do not disagree with your initial observations, I do hope you're realizing that Vej54 is a non-polar compound.
Hard to do if one is in the vicinity of all that's going on, but I think my comment was appropriate. He's not been here that long and haven't run across many of his comments, but, he's a Carbon Unit just the same.

I was watching Don Lemon vs Terry Crews regarding BLM and have to agree with Don, when he said, "BLM is focused on Police ******* and other acts of racial oppression and NOT Black -on-Black violence". Imagine such an organisation is NOT focused on Intra-Racial Genocideal Violence that kills more Blackmen than Police violence or racial oppression combined; yet, maintains Black Lives Matter but, only when it's executed by Police/State sanctioned Violence....Blackmen PLEASE listen and think CRITICALLY to all sides of an argument...

Last edited:
The root of most of the tensions between both groups and the public is the media. You can find the same story reported by different reporters and each will show a different incident. They pick the information they believe reflects their opinion. They are only going to show you the news that’s going to get your attention and the target and audience with it. Would you tune in to watch a story of a shooting or a nun who bakes cookies for orphans? I would bet there are more nuns baking cookies than cops shooting black men and violent BLM activists combined.
There are bad cops, there are bad BLM activists, there are bad people period. This isn’t a new event but the news and social media today just put it on the front page so it looks like that’s all there is.

They pick the information they believe reflects their opinion.
Its like everything else, its almost always "about the money" ... period. I'm sure if that media source could get more money & sales from switching sides (liberal vs conservative), they'd switch in a heartbeat.

The root of most of the tensions between both groups and the public is the media. You can find the same story reported by different reporters and each will show a different incident. They pick the information they believe reflects their opinion. They are only going to show you the news that’s going to get your attention and the target and audience with it. Would you tune in to watch a story of a shooting or a nun who bakes cookies for orphans? I would bet there are more nuns baking cookies than cops shooting black men and violent BLM activists combined.
There are bad cops, there are bad BLM activists, there are bad people period. This isn’t a new event but the news and social media today just put it on the front page so it looks like that’s all there is.

Nuance in this situation can be pretty dangerous.

What you said doesn't really address the root of the problem because you can get wrapped up in endless layers of "not all cops are bad and not all BLM are good." It doesn't end if you don't look at the root cause for this divisiveness outside of "it's the media's fault!" Which isn't entirely untrue but people take the wrong things from that.

This is common sense that not all groups are a monolith, it's an unspoken understanding. When you look at the construct of police it makes a lot more sense why people are co-signing the movement.

Nonetheless, if I'm picking a side, it's the one that wants equal treatment from law enforcement for black people and the one that doesn't politicize wearing a masks and actively trying to discredit the laws of microbiology while conflating wearing or not wearing a mask with Murican' freedom.

It's a really easy choice because humans are selfish and dumb.

I was watching Don Lemon vs Terry Crews regarding BLM and have to agree with Don, when he said, "BLM is focused on Police ******* and other acts of racial oppression and NOT Black -on-Black violence". Imagine such an organisation is NOT focused on Intra-Racial Genocideal Violence that kills more Blackmen than Police violence or racial oppression combined; yet, maintains Black Lives Matter but, only when it's executed by Police/State sanctioned Violence....Blackmen PLEASE listen and think CRITICALLY to all sides of an argument...

These are the last two people you should be listening to for any valuable insight on the matter.

If you want to listen to well informed, intentioned, and intellectual discussion on the matter I got some unbiased links.

Last edited:
When you think critically about both groups I realise they are very similar as indicated by the following:

• Use “violence” when they don’t get their way
  • Attempt to hide their identity from the public when caught committing "CRIMES"
  • Both act like privileged groups that are ABOVE THE LAW
  • Manipulating the deaths of Blackmen to further their respective Agenda

What do you think people? Put personal feelings aside and examine the conduct of both groups....add other factors you think relevant.
Sorry you wrong about both groups. one of them gets criticized…… no matter what they do.
the other Behave like children when challenged about their conduct and are the ones that Attempt
to make you look like bad. and are more the happy to Use violence as can be seen every night on the news .

Nuance in this situation can be pretty dangerous.

What you said doesn't really address the root of the problem because you can get wrapped up in endless layers of "not all cops are bad and not all BLM are good." It doesn't end if you don't look at the root cause for this divisiveness outside of "it's the media's fault!" Which isn't entirely untrue but people take the wrong things from that.

This is common sense that not all groups are a monolith, it's an unspoken understanding. When you look at the construct of police it makes a lot more sense why people are co-signing the movement.

Nonetheless, if I'm picking a side, it's the one that wants equal treatment from law enforcement for black people and the one that doesn't politicize wearing a masks and actively trying to discredit the laws of microbiology while conflating wearing or not wearing a mask with Murican' freedom.

It's a really easy choice because humans are selfish and dumb.

These are the last two people you should be listening to any valuable insight on the matter.

If you want to listen to well informed, intentioned, and intellectual discussion on the matter I got some unbiased links.
Don Lemon wouldnt know the meaning unbiased. if it bit him on thew ass.

This is incorrect.

Don Lemon wouldnt know the meaning unbiased. if it bit him on thew ass.

Where did I say Don was unbiased?

And you're on here telling people to think critically?

Read properly before you post.

Back