Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 505 82.0%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 105 17.0%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
When I met my wife she had been single for about 3 years after divorcing her husband. He had been her first and only partner as they started dating when she was 16 and divorced at 26. When I was trying to convince her to try the Hotwife lifestyle I asked her if she had ever fucked a guy with a big cock. She said "almost". She had a few dates with him and decided to invite him to her house after a dinner date with intention of having sex. She said she started kissing and letting him play with her boobs As they progressed she reached for his zipper and pulled out a very large cock even semi soft. She started playing with it until it grew so much she could barely get her hand around it. She was afraid to fuck him so she sucked and licked him as best she could. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and pumped with both her hands until her filled her mouth with a big load of hot cum. She said he was okay kind of guy but she could not imagine fucking him so they never went out again. When I told my photoshop friend this little story he sent me these pics. Elaine looked at them and said at the time she thought his cock was as long as the first one and as big around as the second, LOLView attachment 4181453View attachment 4181456
eye contact with the beautiful elaine

When I met my wife she had been single for about 3 years after divorcing her husband. He had been her first and only partner as they started dating when she was 16 and divorced at 26. When I was trying to convince her to try the Hotwife lifestyle I asked her if she had ever fucked a guy with a big cock. She said "almost". She had a few dates with him and decided to invite him to her house after a dinner date with intention of having sex. She said she started kissing and letting him play with her boobs As they progressed she reached for his zipper and pulled out a very large cock even semi soft. She started playing with it until it grew so much she could barely get her hand around it. She was afraid to fuck him so she sucked and licked him as best she could. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and pumped with both her hands until her filled her mouth with a big load of hot cum. She said he was okay kind of guy but she could not imagine fucking him so they never went out again. When I told my photoshop friend this little story he sent me these pics. Elaine looked at them and said at the time she thought his cock was as long as the first one and as big around as the second, LOLView attachment 4181453View attachment 4181456
Great recollection. I hope your bride is open to trying a big cock once again.

View attachment 6040440

Outside the hotel where, by my count, the wife just received her 100th deposit of Jacks potent semen over a three year period, of what would extend for another 10 years. Poloroid is of that event. Insert, outside with Jack's arm around Fran's shoulder. As you can see, she was very relaxed and very, very satisfied, after 3 days and two nights of being fucked by Jack's huge hammer. This was her 30th birthday present, from Jack to herself :sex:
It's very very pleasant!! Thanks a lot!!

Back