Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 508 81.9%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 106 17.1%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
I am always amazed when I tell people the face and body are my wife's but someone else put the two black men in the pics they act like they are the one calling it a photoshop. I guess some people don't like to read. Kind of funny

I am always amazed when I tell people the face and body are my wife's but someone else put the two black men in the pics they act like they are the one calling it a photoshop. I guess some people don't like to read. Kind of funny
Their loss.. can't see anyone who looks at your posts could think the photographs are fake. Jealous angry little people.

Do you remember Gallery Magazine and the Girl Nex Door feature with amateur pics? I submitted this to them+View attachment 6577028
Initially we did like that, but then Hustler came out with the “Beaver Hunt” and that’s where we went to first every month, we then moved on to mags like Connexion to advertise, but it was still easier to find guys at the park, the adult theater, and the glory holes,,,then the net came about and it got a lot easier.

Another illiterate that can't read. I said only the face was my wife and I found in on a tumbler another friend told me about. This guy thinks he the only one to know it is fake. UNBELIEVABLE

Back