Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 508 81.9%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 106 17.1%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
It was a big deal to talk my wife into posing for 35mm film camera. We sent the film to a processing center in ST. Louis. She was nervous about other people making copies of her pics. I don't think it ever happened or if it did we never heard about it. She showed everything when posing for Polaroid pics but was hesitant to do so with film. I was always excited to go to the mailbox when I saw the cardboard envelope with 24 new photos. One of the earliest posing sessionsView attachment 6436903View attachment 6436905View attachment 6436906View attachment 6436908
this takes me back. forgot how I loved sheer panties with a bush. Thanks rusty!;)

It was a big deal to talk my wife into posing for 35mm film camera. We sent the film to a processing center in ST. Louis. She was nervous about other people making copies of her pics. I don't think it ever happened or if it did we never heard about it. She showed everything when posing for Polaroid pics but was hesitant to do so with film. I was always excited to go to the mailbox when I saw the cardboard envelope with 24 new photos. One of the earliest posing sessionsView attachment 6436903View attachment 6436905View attachment 6436906View attachment 6436908
When we lived in Florida we used to bring our 110 Instamatic pix to Publix, they had no problem developing them,man’s we never cropped or anything, and I’m talking full on hard core sex with blacks,,but they always took a day or two extra to get back. Then one day I’m sitting in the car with my hub dying to see the latest set and find a piece of paper on top of our pix held there by a rubber band,,,it read “return to Sheryl”. No doubt Sheryl was the girls handling the developing process, and was probably getting a kick back for letting this person make copies of whatever came across her desk that was X Rated. Mut’ve been a private collector cause they never showed up till my hub started posting them ten years later.

When we lived in Florida we used to bring our 110 Instamatic pix to Publix, they had no problem developing them,man’s we never cropped or anything, and I’m talking full on hard core sex with blacks,,but they always took a day or two extra to get back. Then one day I’m sitting in the car with my hub dying to see the latest set and find a piece of paper on top of our pix held there by a rubber band,,,it read “return to Sheryl”. No doubt Sheryl was the girls handling the developing process, and was probably getting a kick back for letting this person make copies of whatever came across her desk that was X Rated. Mut’ve been a private collector cause they never showed up till my hub started posting them ten years later.
I am sure you are right. We used to joke that Elaine had a lot of photos probably floating around St. Louis. She loosened up and started posing like this314ga.jpg

These are the very first pics I showed to another man we were trying to convince to have sex with us. He had never seen my wife and I thought he might think she was not attractive so I got Elaine to pose for theses Polaoids. I told her I would just show him the first 2 but slipped the topless one in when I showed them to him. It worked and he became our first MMF encounterroa3a.jpgroa3b.jpgroa4.jpg

Back