Please tell me white guys have more game and charm than this?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So this married guy is hitting on a woman in the gym and his whole approach in my opinion is corny and weak for a guy trying to get laid! Nowadays if a woman likes you and thinks that you are hot alot of times they don't care that you are married until they get in their feelings but this guys game was totally wack. The fact that she was totally nice, didn't cut him off, or flat out reject him says that the door was open he clearly just didn't have enough game and charm to talk her panties off!

Tell me what y'all think?

I think there's nothing new in your observation. I'm old and i have met and talked with men of all ages and colors who are incapable of closing the deal. Some times you go the extra mile smiling, flirting and dropping hints . You can tell they want to but they fumble it so badly eventually you loose interest. Some men and women are sexy and exciting until you try to have a conversation . I've never seen a book or list of things not to say when first meeting a member of the opposite sex. Things that turn off attraction quicker than hot or cold water.

So this married guy is hitting on a woman in the gym and his whole approach in my opinion is corny and weak for a guy trying to get laid! Nowadays if a woman likes you and thinks that you are hot alot of times they don't care that you are married until they get in their feelings but this guys game was totally wack. The fact that she was totally nice, didn't cut him off, or flat out reject him says that the door was open he clearly just didn't have enough game and charm to talk her panties off!

But remember he's white. So white women and even non white women tend to lower their guard around white guys. They tend to not be threatened by them. That's why she didn't cut him off.

Had this been a black man ? She would not have even acknowledged his existence and claimed sexual harassment. She would have been ice cold. I've been at gym and seen it happen

Last edited:
But remember he's white. So white women and even non white women tend to lower their guard around white guys. They tend to not be threatened by them. That's why she didn't cut him off.

Had this been a black man ? She would not have even acknowledged his existence and claimed sexual harassment. She would have been ice cold. I've been at gym and seen it happen
I do understand what you are saying I have seen the videos. I literally have women just sitting on equipment around me not even working out and just staring at me. I have even caught women either taking pictures or videos and all I could think of is is I was the fat unattractive dude and I did the same thing they would flip out and cause a scene. There is definitely a double standard also because I personally didn't care when I cought someone taking a picture of me.

Here is San Diego the snow bunnies in my gym are way hotter than her and they stare and intentionally walk through the equipment just to walk in front of me so I can see that sexy fit big booty they have. She would not have treated me like a perv at all. I'm a gym rat so I am very fit and most of the hottest women in the gym I could holla at and get those digits but I actually have a personal rule against shitting where I eat, sleep, or workout!

Bro I have actually had black women so mad I didn't try to holla at them when they put themselves next to me working out that they literally change times that they come to the gym so that they don't see the other none black women putting themselves next to me and working out competing with them. To me is a huge red flag anyway but also a sign that they are beta females with no confidence because the snow bunnies and the latinas don't care if there are two or three other women jockeying for the same guy she's going to still show her interest.

First things first though, he should waited for her to finish her set rather than interrupting.

It's funny and sad silmuntanously when dudes use the term 'running game' on females which essentially is lying and telling women what they want to hear, which is also lying when there is no sincerity attached. The really sad part is that's what women want to hear. I suspect that absolves them of any accountability when the relationship sours. They can tell friends and family the guy was a 'no-good lying sweet talker' and play victim for attention.

I'm like buddy in the video then. i didn't watch, but i have no game. I abide by another phrase, 'You ain't got to lie to kick it.'

Forgot to add, women nowadays 'run game' or lie just as much or more than men. I don't get.

1. How do you keep up with all the lies, especially if dealing with multiple people?

2. This world is built on justice and balance. People really don't be fearing the inevitable blowback when you do this type of stuff? I guess not.

re: Please tell me white guys have more game and charm than this?​

Who's da man, who's da man!? And he didn't even see it coming.
Dis white boi got plenty of "game".

gif_SmallBoy&BigBoyFIGHT.gif..... gif_cricketChirping.gif

Last edited:
So this married guy is hitting on a woman in the gym and his whole approach in my opinion is corny and weak for a guy trying to get laid! Nowadays if a woman likes you and thinks that you are hot a lot of times they don't care that you are married until they get in their feelings but this guys game was totally wack. The fact that she was totally nice, didn't cut him off, or flat out reject him says that the door was open he clearly just didn't have enough game and charm to talk her panties off!

From watching this video it seems like this woman is being polite to the married man that's hitting on her and her reaction at the end says a lot about how she truly feels about what happened.

I do understand what you are saying I have seen the videos.

OK

I literally have women just sitting on equipment around me not even working out and just staring at me.

Did u fk her ?

I have even caught women either taking pictures or videos and all I could think of is is I was the fat unattractive dude and I did the same thing they would flip out and cause a scene.

I don't believe you. I don't believe that women in your gym, stop what they are doing, take their phones out and video you, coz your just that dude. I don't believe that at all

There is definitely a double standard also because I personally didn't care when I cought someone taking a picture of me.

I don't believe and honestly ? I've been with guys like you who act like they're a p.uss,y magnet in every time they overrate women's interest in them

Here is San Diego the snow bunnies in my gym are way hotter than her and they stare and intentionally walk through the equipment just to walk in front of me

Did you fk them ?

A women can think a man is good looking all day and not fk them. That don't mean nothing a woman staring at you. You still have to have game to seal the deal.

so I can see that sexy fit big booty they have. She would not have treated me like a perv at all.

Well that you are assuming.

I'm a gym rat so I am very fit and most of the hottest women in the gym I could holla at and get those digits but I actually have a personal rule against shitting where I eat, sleep, or workout!

STFU !!!

You ain't that dude. You're like fkin woman that just wants attention be told they are cute

Let me tell something dude, if a woman is sucking my dk, I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE THINKS I'M GOOD LOOKING

Bro I have actually had black women so mad

Listen dude

You are talking to the wrong black man. I LOVE BLACK WOMEN. My mom, sister, aunties are black. I love them.

So I'm not one of those blk male you tubers who talks sh*t about black women. I like all women. I don't elevate or put white women on a pedastal. So you are NOT talking to some uncle tom sell out blk guy who runs down his own women.

I didn't try to holla at them when they put themselves next to me working out that they literally change times that they come to the gym so that they don't see the other none black women putting themselves next to me and working out competing with them.

Is this supposed to impress me ? It aint no flex getting a white woman. They are just women.

Back