Black guys have more courage?

So let me tell you a story now that my gf is with her lover.
I didn't knew about this lifestyle until the night I met my gf. Well it was our first moments together and we were in club. I talked to her all the night but didn't even kissed her. So when I went to the toilet a black guy came to talk to her. I came back, I made the guy understand that "I'm with her" and they didn't even care, I was really furious but he was really stronger than me, so I could do nothing. After 5 minutes he kisses her and after 15-20 minutes they went to the bathroom to fuck her (she told me that she only blew him).
Well I stayed and waited and in the end I was able to be with that girl, but always I had the question if all the black guys have that much courage, cause I've seen the same with a friend of mine.

I didn't knew about this lifestyle until the night I met my gf. Well it was our first moments together and we were in club. I talked to her all the night but didn't even kissed her. So when I went to the toilet a black guy came to talk to her. I came back, I made the guy understand that "I'm with her" and they didn't even care, I was really furious but he was really stronger than me, so I could do nothing. After 5 minutes he kisses her and after 15-20 minutes they went to the bathroom to fuck her (she told me that she only blew him).
Well I stayed and waited and in the end I was able to be with that girl, but always I had the question if all the black guys have that much courage, cause I've seen the same with a friend of mine.
This proves the old adage; you'll never know unless you ask. Another is, "He who hesitates is lost."
It took me a long time to get together with my wife. I kept thinking that such a gorgeous woman would never want anything to do with me. I had known her for months and it seemed like every time got the courage up to approach her, another guy would move in and off they would go! I got sick of seeing her on the arm of different guys, including some of my friends, so one night she wasn't with someone, so mustered up the courage and made my move. We have been married for many years now.
Do black men have more courage when it comes to approaching women? Perhaps, but they probably just understand that they are bound to be rejected most of the time, but all the rejections are worth the few times they score. Think about how many attractive women you encounter in your day-to-day activities be it at work, school, the park, in stores or in nightclubs. For the sake of argument, let's say the number is 10. If you approach none of them then you will have zero chance to fuck them. Let's say you approach 8 of these fine ladies and get rejected by 7. This means you scored once out of 8 attempts or a 12.5% success rate which is not very good but better than 0%. Of course, some guys are particularly handsome and charismatic and have a better chance with the ladies, but it doesn't mean the rest of us can't score our fair share.
Look at these pics of the legendary Lauren. I think she is way out of her husband's league, but he got her to marry him. The irony is he ended up sharing her with other men, including many black men but that's another story.890_1000.jpg44243235.jpg975_1000.jpg978_1000.jpg691_1000.jpg44313516.jpg45799913.jpg48970953.jpg1129135942.jpg1271802341.jpg1157301498.jpgLAUREN 48978415.jpg

I am the type of girl who never make the first move or even show I'm interested. So the guy has to try something, and usually if I like the guy, I'll let him have it.
I've been in a few african countries and, even if the guys are very flirty all the time, just a few will actually really try something.

But overall I'd say that if you don't at least try, you'll get nothing for sure 😅
And just for that, I'm lucky to be a girl. Sometimes it's even bothersome...

Back