Please tell me...what think black guys about white wifes?

My experience has been that if a black man is attracted to you, and then finds out you're married, his attraction intensifies and he wants to get you into bed even more. One guy I met never asked, so I never told him that I was married. Finally after meeting 4 or 5 times, he asked "so you ever been married?" when I told him I WAS married, he looked stunned for a second. Then he said "I wish I knew that when we first met", I asked him why? He said, "because I would have been fucking you harder".

My experience has been that if a black man is attracted to you, and then finds out you're married, his attraction intensifies and he wants to get you into bed even more. One guy I met never asked, so I never told him that I was married. Finally after meeting 4 or 5 times, he asked "so you ever been married?" when I told him I WAS married, he looked stunned for a second. Then he said "I wish I knew that when we first met", I asked him why? He said, "because I would have been fucking you harder".
well said, we just LOVE to fuck white married Whore and make them our Sluts and bitches

I'm from the deep south and I remember being in the 4th grade. Mrs Newell was my teacher and I remember catching a glimpse of her upper thighs one day. I was hooked! I started looking at her trying to see more ever since. To this very day, there is not a white woman that I see that I don't check out. I'm especially attracted to the ones who seem prim and proper. I always imagine them secretly lusting for big black cock. One of my favorite things that I've been lucky enough to experience a few times, is being the first bbc the white wife is getting. At first she's nervous and not sure about going through with it. Then at some point she just let's go. She just gives in to her desires and just let's go and allows herself to enjoy the exctasy.
I love white wives.

I will tell you what the black men that fucked my wife thought about her. Once they finished using her for what they wanted they were so disrespectful to her and I. She had a black guy she fucked all the time we would go to his apartment where he would let me watch and film them together while he abused her then tell me too leave and he would bring her home later. I would leave and his other black friends would come over and used every hole she had and done the most degrading things to her but she loved it. When the party was breaking up he would call me and say come get this slut. When I would show up some black guy I didn't no would be on all fours black ads in the air and my wife would have her tongue buried up this hairy black ass while telling her what a nasty slut she is. I had to wait for him to finish. I showed up conce at 3am to pick her up she had a red solo cup full of spit, piss and cum from 5 black guys that had showed up after I had left and gangbanged her. She couldn't leave until the cup was empty. It took her another 30 minutes to ******* it all the while 3 of the thugs was making her suck their toes lick their feet and assholes. 9

I will tell you what the black men that fucked my wife thought about her. Once they finished using her for what they wanted they were so disrespectful to her and I. She had a black guy she fucked all the time we would go to his apartment where he would let me watch and film them together while he abused her then tell me too leave and he would bring her home later. I would leave and his other black friends would come over and used every hole she had and done the most degrading things to her but she loved it. When the party was breaking up he would call me and say come get this slut. When I would show up some black guy I didn't no would be on all fours black ads in the air and my wife would have her tongue buried up this hairy black ass while telling her what a nasty slut she is. I had to wait for him to finish. I showed up conce at 3am to pick her up she had a red solo cup full of spit, piss and cum from 5 black guys that had showed up after I had left and gangbanged her. She couldn't leave until the cup was empty. It took her another 30 minutes to ******* it all the while 3 of the thugs was making her suck their toes lick their feet and assholes. 9
Wow ! That's nasty. That's what I call being put in his place

Back