Please help! Young cuck couple 1st experience

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Thank you all for quick reading.
Have a good day!

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Have a good day!
Mmmmmmm 😋 sounds hot so how can we help

i would vote against the truth at this point. he seems like a great candidate, she obviously really likes him and he is super horny for her. dont risk scaring him away, there will be time for all that later, dont push it early and ruin it all.

I also think its not necessarily the best to go straight to letting him fuck her. I absolutely vote for letting her suck him off at work, find somewhere private, theres no way hes going to say no and then she can take a pic and hes unlikely to ask any questions. Everyone is a winner. feel free to dm me if you want to discuss further ofc x

i would vote against the truth at this point. he seems like a great candidate, she obviously really likes him and he is super horny for her. dont risk scaring him away, there will be time for all that later, dont push it early and ruin it all.

I also think its not necessarily the best to go straight to letting him fuck her. I absolutely vote for letting her suck him off at work, find somewhere private, theres no way hes going to say no and then she can take a pic and hes unlikely to ask any questions. Everyone is a winner. feel free to dm me if you want to discuss further ofc x

Thank you very much for you honest opinion!🥰 Will definitely pm you with more questions

Hi, i think @evolved suggestion is excellent advice. The blow job only will leave them both hungry for more! And she should talk about you occasionally and throw things in like, you guys are having trial break up but that she really misses you, even though the sex wasnt great she still loves you etc etc. One day when they have established a sexual relationship she can then announce that you guys are still in love but that she cannot go without him and the sex they both enjoy. She can say that she has opened up to yoi during a conversation and told you that if you guys remain together, then she can see other guys for sex. And guess what...... you were shocked but also aroused at this idea 😉

Hi, i think @evolved suggestion is excellent advice. The blow job only will leave them both hungry for more! And she should talk about you occasionally and throw things in like, you guys are having trial break up but that she really misses you, even though the sex wasnt great she still loves you etc etc. One day when they have established a sexual relationship she can then announce that you guys are still in love but that she cannot go without him and the sex they both enjoy. She can say that she has opened up to yoi during a conversation and told you that if you guys remain together, then she can see other guys for sex. And guess what...... you were shocked but also aroused at this idea 😉
Thank you very much for your suggestion! We will really try something like this to honestly admit some things and maybe meet up on party this weekend

I don't think it's fair to him to deceive him like some have suggested. I think honesty is almost always the best policy. What if he really falls for her and wants a real monogamous relationship. I just feel like using people as a toy for your own gratification can only be ethical if all parties are in on it.

As a couple who has been into swinging for years, we recommend the honesty!

In the end it is your decision. But if it matters to him that you are not the ex then he is wanting her for himself only

Defo let her fuck solo first snd let them both get comfortable. When she’s comfortable enough to let him cum in her and you guys carry on getting horny together about it, I’d imagine will naturally happen he’ll want fuck her in front of you.
the horniest we’ve ever been was after she’d fucked a guy on a night out and came home for me to clean up. Something about her cheating turned me on aswell. My hope is still that she finds a long term bull.

I can see your point on this. If they just share time together and then she starts to please him with oral and massages etc. It would be a good start.
As long as it doesn't make any tension.
She's at a perfect age to get on board with the BNWO imo...then they both can support it 100%!!

I can see your point on this. If they just share time together and then she starts to please him with oral and massages etc. It would be a good start.
As long as it doesn't make any tension.
She's at a perfect age to get on board with the BNWO imo...then they both can support it 100%!!
Dm us

Long story short:

Have a good day!
Our two cents worth. Be honest and approach this man as a couple. Explain the situation and see where he is at. Your other dynamic at play is at work. Since your girl friend and this guy work at the same Company. Consider how this could blow up.

The bottom line is put yourself in this guys position. You do not want to be led around and have your time be wasted. Hell, you may find that your honesty may be the best thing that happened to your girl and to you!

Long story short:

Have a good day!
Wish I was there

Back