Please give me extreme kinky ideas for my cuckold contract with my gf!

So a lot has happened in the last few days for this cuck to handle, I fully admitted that I wanted to see my gf sleep with other men, which was followed by some of the most intense sex we've ever had where she told me about her (very hot) past. She came 5 times while she was telling me her experiences and I was eating her out, it's been a dream come true!

After our session, we promptly went online and bought a vibrator, 9-inch dildo, and a chastity cage for myself, but one of the fantasies I told her in our intense session that she really liked was that I would love to make a tinder profile for her, and well, she practically came from me saying that, which brings me to where we are at now.

She'd like to make a profile for real and start talking to guys (can't believe it's actually happening) but she says to go further than that and to protect the relationship we need ground rules, or a sort of contract.

Has anyone made one like this before? Please let me know what I should put in this contract, the kinky part of me wants to come back with a really dirty contract to see how far she will go but I'm open to suggestions! :)

When I took the Dom/sub living course,one of the things they teach is the contract. She even gives a contract template. The course is not expensive, and it is geared for anyone new or experienced wanting to learn to be a better sub or Dom. Or, just learn how to role play, and in your case, get ideas for what you seek. I'm not sales pitching, just sharing.

For starters you go pussy free and locked in permanent chastity
I totally agree. Chastity creates sexual hunger and tension. I found that the sexual starvation made me much more obedient and made it much easier for me to carry out acts of humiliation. Another thing that should be included is discipline. A special bond is created when the Black Master disciplines you with a leather belt on your bare white ass. I’m not talking about where the Black Master just taps your ass. I am talking about a beating that makes you scream and beg Him to stop. These beatings should also be done in front of your wife and other white females if they are available.

When I took the Dom/sub living course,one of the things they teach is the contract. She even gives a contract template. The course is not expensive, and it is geared for anyone new or experienced wanting to learn to be a better sub or Dom. Or, just learn how to role play, and in your case, get ideas for what you seek. I'm not sales pitching, just sharing.
he leaves school to be a good cuckold?

Well, one thing I can suggest to include in your cuckold contract is:
The Black Master has sole sexual rights to your girlfriend and you surrender and give that up to him. He has the authority to punish you for any violations. You may be allowed release only if and when first your girlfriend gives permission but you have to get permission from the Black Master. The way in which you may have release will be as follows since you are not allowed to put your little white penis in your girlfriend's mouth, pussy, or ass. So, the only way you may have release is on her nylon covered feet. Sure, the pantyhose or stockings won't prevent your weak inferior seed from contacting her skin; it's a symbolic and sexy barrier and a reminder that a superior Black Master has taken over and your diminished status as an inferior white boy.

So a lot has happened in the last few days for this cuck to handle, I fully admitted that I wanted to see my gf sleep with other men, which was followed by some of the most intense sex we've ever had where she told me about her (very hot) past. She came 5 times while she was telling me her experiences and I was eating her out, it's been a dream come true!

After our session, we promptly went online and bought a vibrator, 9-inch dildo, and a chastity cage for myself, but one of the fantasies I told her in our intense session that she really liked was that I would love to make a tinder profile for her, and well, she practically came from me saying that, which brings me to where we are at now.

She'd like to make a profile for real and start talking to guys (can't believe it's actually happening) but she says to go further than that and to protect the relationship we need ground rules, or a sort of contract.

Has anyone made one like this before? Please let me know what I should put in this contract, the kinky part of me wants to come back with a really dirty contract to see how far she will go but I'm open to suggestions! :)
ok. completely unprotected, no pill, while she's ovulating.
...and you're tied up, looking her in the eyes as he he fills her with his potent seed,
fully knowing (& resigned) to the inevitable consequences!

Depends what you and her are into. You could add things like:
- chastity in exchange for her telling you about the date
- clean up duties or helping her get ready
- what you are expected to do while she is out getting fucked ( chores, watch but not participate, stay tied up, be sissified, etc)
- how you meet/greet her bulls

The contract should state all that you and she wants. Next, it will be amended to suit your mutual needs. Use hot, incendiary language and sign. Be sure to state the penalty for any infraction.

How about a contractual requirement that she takes on at least 5 bulls in a breeding night and is not allowed to either terminate the pregnancy or seek to establish the identity of the *******?

would that be reasonable?

Back