Playing my Part as a cuck

BiUkGal

Couple
From
NY, US
Most of the time my wife plays alone. If my wife is entertaining another woman, then 9 out of 10 times they play alone and I either sleep in the living room or guest room. I would say 6 out of 10 times when my wife is entertaining a bull she plays alone. The choice as to where I sleep depends on if I want to hear their noises or not. I get off listening to them having fun sometimes. There are times when even if I am invited, I prefer to watch and jerk off, especially if it’s with another man and he is stretching her out good. I know when she is in that zone, when he is ticking all the boxes and she no longer has any control. I remember that time the young gardener in Jamaica, lay waste to her. He was never not ready throughout the night. He worked her hard and worked for as long as she could take it.

Some of the best times I have in this lifestyle is when she decides to sub me out to her bull, that wicked look in her eyes. This started with my first wife. I was new to the game, conservative and reserved. One night she could not take it anymore and arranged with one of her bisexual bulls to get me in the game. I enjoyed every second of it.

Back