Play room….

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife and two of her friends that fuck bbc men mostly at our house, going shopping today and plan to convert one of our large spare bedrooms into a fuck room. Wife instructed me to run to Lowes and pick up a locking door knob so we can keep unwanted guests out of or from peeking in the room. Get this, they have all decided to take pole dancing classes and she wants me to figure a way to put a pole in, night club type lights, strobe and disco balll, a bad ass sound system, a small wet bar and wants me to figure a way to see if I can get material to soundproof the room so they can get loud and really party without neighbors calling the cops late at night. She also told me she ordered two sex swings for her and the girls so make sure and be figuring a way to securely mount those and she bought a small rifle safe with combination to put in the closet to store all their “toys”. One of the girls going with them today shopping for a new bed, sexy sheets and other things for the fuck room is Dawn, the freshly converted, I never dreamed in a million years would ever do it and get into it like this, 3 time divorced long term friend of ours with just outstanding very large titties!!!!

exciting times!

My wife and two of her friends that fuck bbc men mostly at our house, going shopping today and plan to convert one of our large spare bedrooms into a fuck room. Wife instructed me to run to Lowes and pick up a locking door knob so we can keep unwanted guests out of or from peeking in the room. Get this, they have all decided to take pole dancing classes and she wants me to figure a way to put a pole in, night club type lights, strobe and disco balll, a bad ass sound system, a small wet bar and wants me to figure a way to see if I can get material to soundproof the room so they can get loud and really party without neighbors calling the cops late at night. She also told me she ordered two sex swings for her and the girls so make sure and be figuring a way to securely mount those and she bought a small rifle safe with combination to put in the closet to store all their “toys”. One of the girls going with them today shopping for a new bed, sexy sheets and other things for the fuck room is Dawn, the freshly converted, I never dreamed in a million years would ever do it and get into it like this, 3 time divorced long term friend of ours with just outstanding very large titties!!!!

exciting times!
enjoy ...boii

Mood lighting is a must! Get some purple or red color light bulbs from HD or Lowes for great scene lighting. Go buy a leather sex swing and hang from cieling. You can also get some simple "eye" hooks and screw into ceiling rafters, tie her hands and then attach to ceiling hook for some exciting play

Mood lighting is a must! Get some purple or red color light bulbs from HD or Lowes for great scene lighting. Go buy a leather sex swing and hang from cieling. You can also get some simple "eye" hooks and screw into ceiling rafters, tie her hands and then attach to ceiling hook for some exciting play
Can’t say enough about how lighting changes things. Smart bulbs and lighting systems are more available and affordable than ever. I went with the Hue system throughout my house, and it is incredible, especially in the bedroom. Also has the ability to sync with the music you have playing if you’re trying to set the right atmosphere.

Back