Play in your home

Fuck-buddy (Caucasian) knew that when he came to visit, when he pulled in the yard, if the garage door was open, pull in and close the door..

Aaaand if that garage door was open, he KNEW he was getting Fuckked.

One time...
I decided to fuck him 'solo'.. (until that point, I had always done MFM, with him and hubby, never him 'alone')

I primped and shaved the 'playground' the night before.. Sitting in a hot luxurious bath, with a glass of wine.
Thinking..
Planning..

The next day, it had been arranged that he was going to drop some stuff off, when I got home from work.
Hubby wouldn't be home from work until a few hours later.

I took a wine cooler, on ice, and left it in the car, at work.

I was feeling nervous, excited, horny, scared.. yet somewhat determined.
I wasn't 100%sure that I would actually go through with it..

Work was busy that day, not much time to dwell on the what could possibly happen after work.. but I had an underlying subconscious 'feeling'..

Walking out of work, saying goodbye to my co-workers, it hit me.. "I am going home to fuck someone.."

I drove the back road home, sipping on the wine cooler, to calm the butterflies inside..

Once home, I changed into some 'comfortable' clothes.. (not lingerie, but a skimpy top, generous cleavage, and slacks)

Fuck-buddy arrived, backed his truck into the garage, and unloaded the items. (he knew hubby wasn't home, and didn't anticipate getting Fuckked.. we had NEVER played alone)

He had a somewhat confused look when I told him to leave his truck in, and close the door, and C'mon into the house..

As soon as we were in the house, I dropped the 'bomb'..
No small talk etc.
The first thing I said was "would you like a beer before, or after we Fuck"..

Aaaand WOW.. Did I get FUCKKED..

And that was my first solo encounter with Fuck-buddy.

(ps..he chose to have a beer after we fuckked)

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
I'm just curious why you'd have to have him park and be brought in, are you not allowed to have black friends visit?

One time...
I decided to fuck him 'solo'.. (until that point, I had always done MFM, with him and hubby, never him 'alone')

I primped and shaved the 'playground' the night before.. Sitting in a hot luxurious bath, with a glass of wine.
Thinking..
Planning..

The next day, it had been arranged that he was going to drop some stuff off, when I got home from work.
Hubby wouldn't be home from work until a few hours later.

I took a wine cooler, on ice, and left it in the car, at work.

I was feeling nervous, excited, horny, scared.. yet somewhat determined.
I wasn't 100%sure that I would actually go through with it..

Work was busy that day, not much time to dwell on the what could possibly happen after work.. but I had an underlying subconscious 'feeling'..

Walking out of work, saying goodbye to my co-workers, it hit me.. "I am going home to fuck someone.."

I drove the back road home, sipping on the wine cooler, to calm the butterflies inside..

Once home, I changed into some 'comfortable' clothes.. (not lingerie, but a skimpy top, generous cleavage, and slacks)

Fuck-buddy arrived, backed his truck into the garage, and unloaded the items. (he knew hubby wasn't home, and didn't anticipate getting Fuckked.. we had NEVER played alone)

He had a somewhat confused look when I told him to leave his truck in, and close the door, and C'mon into the house..

As soon as we were in the house, I dropped the 'bomb'..
No small talk etc.
The first thing I said was "would you like a beer before, or after we Fuck"..

Aaaand WOW.. Did I get FUCKKED..

And that was my first solo encounter with Fuck-buddy.

(ps..he chose to have a beer after we fuckked)
Great story!

We had our bull come over about twice a month for a year. I don't have an issue with what my neighbors think so he would park in the driveway. He would come over in the evening we would have dinner, cocktails after we put the children bed we would go to our bedroom where I would watch them fuck for a couple of hours. Then he would take my wife upstairs to the spare bedroom where they would fuck for another hour and then she would come downstairs to me used. A couple of times he fucked her so long upstairs that she ended up falling asleep in bed with him. Both times I woke up in the morning to the sound of the headboard in the spare bedroom pounding the wall. It was a pretty wild year!! I sometimes wonder how much fun I actually ate out of her pussy during that time!!!!

Back