Play in your home

Robin and I will host a black man in our home after we have met with him a few times and have really gotten to know him well and feel that he is safe to know where we live. Its also nice if he has a place to host us also...lol it certainly cuts down on motel costs. We have had 1 black man to our home several times.....hes a wonderful respectful man......he and Robin stay naked while he is here and play whenever and wherever they want...we mite watch a football game or something in between thier fuck sessions.....have drinks and Robin has cooked a nice dinner also which makes it really nice. Its a great time for me because i get to see Robin and him naked together for several hours whether they are just cuddeling together on the couch or in our bed fucking. He parks in our driveway with no problem for we really dont care who sees him at our home...hes our friend and is welcum in our home.

We always host. It is nice having them come to the house and then we can relax and have fun for as long as we want to. We just have my bull park in front of the house. At one time we were pretty discreet but now we just figure if someone finds out no big deal. Life is to short to let stuff like that stop you from having fun.
Quite true! We are all grown and we should not be concerned with living the way others would want us to; which means if they had it their way none of this would exist. While those who are sexually repressed will jeer, shout, and point fingers just like it was in high school there is the other affect it will have on someone noticing that youre in the life and that is they will also want to be a part of the life and pursue it. Nothing wrong with a few neighborhood wives and soccer moms coming onboard because they are aware of the lifestyle. Don't be surprised or ashamed if someone else becomes interested and chats you up about the life while youre watering the roses.

Last edited:
If people host, can you let us know how you do that with friends and family and all, we would like to know.
Planning lol make sure you, your husband and lovers schedule match for freetime. Send the ******* for a sleepover at a friends place and youre good. I have a coworker whos little sister is saving up for a car so she's basically an on call sitter. We also have designated days to play. Kyle comes over Thursday nights or i go to his place during the weekend and JD comes over sundays and i go to his place on weekends Kyle and i arent scheduled. Once you have a regular lover the scheduling becomes way easier.

Planning lol make sure you, your husband and lovers schedule match for freetime. Send the ******* for a sleepover at a friends place and youre good. I have a coworker whos little sister is saving up for a car so she's basically an on call sitter. We also have designated days to play. Kyle comes over Thursday nights or i go to his place during the weekend and JD comes over sundays and i go to his place on weekends Kyle and i arent scheduled. Once you have a regular lover the scheduling becomes way easier.
Yes, very similar to us. All it takes is some good planning. My wife and her bull play almost every Thursday. My sister in law, who has ******* the same ages as ours watch the *******. We've told them we are in a couples golf league so it works out really well. We are lucky, my wife's bull lives close to us so he can walk over so no cars in the driveway, etc. Just takes a little planning and then you don't have to get a hotel room every time they want to ge together.

Yes, very similar to us. All it takes is some good planning. My wife and her bull play almost every Thursday. My sister in law, who has ******* the same ages as ours watch the *******. We've told them we are in a couples golf league so it works out really well. We are lucky, my wife's bull lives close to us so he can walk over so no cars in the driveway, etc. Just takes a little planning and then you don't have to get a hotel room every time they want to ge together.
. Nice. Always good to have a helpful neighbor.

Always at home with just a few exceptions for parties and her solo travels when it is in her hotel room. Find it safer to control the venue.

As far as the neighbors no issue that we are aware of as our neighborhood is all professionals including Black and Asian families and no one really pays attention to anyone's visitors other than their own.

We had our bull come over about twice a month for a year. I don't have an issue with what my neighbors think so he would park in the driveway. He would come over in the evening we would have dinner, cocktails after we put the children bed we would go to our bedroom where I would watch them fuck for a couple of hours. Then he would take my wife upstairs to the spare bedroom where they would fuck for another hour and then she would come downstairs to me used. A couple of times he fucked her so long upstairs that she ended up falling asleep in bed with him. Both times I woke up in the morning to the sound of the headboard in the spare bedroom pounding the wall. It was a pretty wild year!! I sometimes wonder how much fun I actually ate out of her pussy during that time!!!!

Very sexy!!!!!

Back