Pittsburgh Adult Sex group

Setting up a gangbang is not hard at all. I see that Stacey55 stated that she's looking for a gangbang. I'm not a guy that deals in drama but I set up a gangbang for Stacey55 several months ago then she disappeared and stopped responding to emails and texts the day before and day of the gangbang. So in my experience, she's a FRAUD....

Setting up a gangbang is not hard at all. I see that Stacey55 stated that she's looking for a gangbang. I'm not a guy that deals in drama but I set up a gangbang for Stacey55 several months ago then she disappeared and stopped responding to emails and texts the day before and day of the gangbang. So in my experience, she's a FRAUD....
Or a man lol

She isn’t verified either. When something is organized like that you show up or at least have a legit excuse.

Back