Pimping you.

I would never charge my Black homies to fuck my white whores.

I would pimp a bitch out for real, but I'd never be stupid enough to talk about it online. Purely fantasy, of course.

The point of pimping is that you don't have a choice, sweetie.

You're going to fuck old white guys I vet who pay the highest amount of money. They might even be sissy cucks paying to watch me fuck you properly and humiliate them.

Your reward is an all-Black gangbang with my homies, recorded for my private use.
Well as a white sissy cuck......I'm down 😜

Be sure to send him a 1099 to pay taxes on that "free money."
Also, don't forget to file a Form 4562 "depreciation of rental property" each year.
Possibly should request demand health insurance benefits, too. It'll definitely pay for itself.

Another reality check and reality experience: This is another reason/benefit of discussing and agreeing on some scenes/fantasises you'd like to make come true, but then husband's job (ie: my job) to make sure her/our bull knows what we're interested in so that we make it come true for her while we all know in the background that we're making it safe. So, answer for me (husband) is YES, I want her bull to pimp her out to a few of his friends, or to bring his friend (or two) over to our place where it's safe and so SHE can see money trade hands, so she knows it's "for real." The good news is, this idea gets her off so many times when she and I have talked about it, so it's on the list. In addition to her bull pimping her out, the other thing that I want to do is invite her bull over and have her see me PAY HIM and have her hear me tell him that I want to watch this time, I want to watch him fuck her face hard and I want to watch him cum in her mouth and want to hear him tell her to swallow it and tell us both that she's a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. Video scene, would be great, right? By the way, see her in a couple video scenes on qostube dot com

Another reality check and reality experience: This is another reason/benefit of discussing and agreeing on some scenes/fantasises you'd like to make come true, but then husband's job (ie: my job) to make sure her/our bull knows what we're interested in so that we make it come true for her while we all know in the background that we're making it safe. So, answer for me (husband) is YES, I want her bull to pimp her out to a few of his friends, or to bring his friend (or two) over to our place where it's safe and so SHE can see money trade hands, so she knows it's "for real." The good news is, this idea gets her off so many times when she and I have talked about it, so it's on the list. In addition to her bull pimping her out, the other thing that I want to do is invite her bull over and have her see me PAY HIM and have her hear me tell him that I want to watch this time, I want to watch him fuck her face hard and I want to watch him cum in her mouth and want to hear him tell her to swallow it and tell us both that she's a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. Video scene, would be great, right? By the way, see her in a couple video scenes on qostube dot com
I would love to talk more with you

Back