Pimping you.

i once had a black master and he was just great! i never had sex as good as with him. it was insane. In his strong, black hands I melted like butter in the sun. I did everything for him, really everything.

one day he said that he owed a guy from another gang. i should go to him and do him any favor he asked of me. and i should make an effort. i did what my master asked of me, and it was a pretty hard but horny day.

Subsequently, he then had "jobs" for me more often, and I soon realized that the guys gave him money for it. Then it became more obvious and he took me to clubs and partly dodgy establishments to "work". That was the beginning of my career as his willing ******. It was always hard, but it also made me horny to do it for him. also, when i brought him the money afterwards, he counted it scrutinizingly, and then usually rewarded me with a sensational fuck for it. i wanted him to be proud of me, and i wanted to be his best, his best ******.

unfortunately he went back to the USA.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the lifestyle for over 14 years. While this seems like a dark kink topic, I do know of a few scenarios that are most enjoyable for all involved. This is a bit of a read, but I think you'll enjoy.

An Introduction
About a year ago, my younger sister Cassie learned of my interest in chocolate men. Initially, I kept her away from my close playmates and introduced her to a handsome 36 yr. old stud ... frankly, I have had some interest in him for some time. In short, they hit it off immediately, as she is also highly sexual and enjoys contrast. Cassie is a smart, strong, curvy and usually dominate in her relationships, but enjoys Mal's strength.

We often talked about how their relationship took a bunch of fun twists, including adding other guys and girls to their fun. I believe kink and fetish are delicious spices of sexuality, but I don't typically share the depth of my individual fun or fun as a couple (I have a more submissive hub). On the other hand, she always wants to share her adventures and escapades.

New Opportunity
A little less than a year ago, Mal said he wanted to bring her into one of his business ventures ... he's an MMA and UFC betting bookie in addition to a legitimate career in security. Basically, he collects wagers on the fighters, paying for those who chose a winner, but keeping a "service fee" for every bet. In an effort to grow his business among his friends, he thought Cassie would be the perfect assistant to deliver and pick up the betting card and cash to be wagered. After all, the more the merrier ... when you get a service fee from everyone. She was an excellent candidate to help grow "the business".

She would arrive with an envelope that included a wager/purchase card to be checked off, money added and put back into a sealed envelope. Mal strongly encouraged her to be sexy, playful and add "touching and kissing" to increase the wager and overall enjoyment. She loved this part of the job where she could play and flirt with other sexy black men of means, while knowing Mal (a strong personal security stud) made it clear to "handle her with care".

Cassie and I spoke again after the first month of her "new position" and she had become most proficient at her new responsibility. At this point, Mal wanted her to increase her "physical activity" with their best customers. While somewhat tentative, she found herself wildly aroused by the prospects of making Mal happy, collecting more wagers, and becoming more sexual with each of their customers. New customers that met the physical and financial criteria began placing "wagers" on almost a daily basis. At this point, Mal took Cassie deeper into the strategy.

Growing the "Business"
While initially this seemed a little direct for her, she had difficulty controlling her thoughts and even blurted out, "can we start today?'. Increasing her enthusiasm, he said, "Here's how it'll work". You will collect the betting card and "wagers" and offer one of three types of "customer service". They strategized for each customer ... level 1 - kissing and touching, level 2 - give and receive oral pleasure and level 3 - would be full intercourse, though covered. Each strategy session Cassie enjoyed at least one orgasm and often more, before heading off to "work".

The customers' "wagers", profits and of course orgasms were rolling in. Cassie couldn't wait to get to work every day and often worked 6-7 days (or nights) before heading back to Mal. The strategy was ready to progress, as Mal introduced three new types of "customer service". Cassie has always enjoyed anal play, so this was an easy add for the "business". Multiple customers at one time was a special request and could include two or more customers (men or women), all of course placing "wagers" for the day. The third type, which is offered as a "White Glove" service, includes each of the previous services uncovered. Mal handled all of the betting and health requirements, Cassie's responsibility is to collect the betting cards, "wagers" and provide the proper level of customer services. Some days could be exhausting, but she loves it.

A Surprise
While Cassie handled the "customer service" side of the business, Mal purposefully kept her out of the financial betting cards and "wagers" process. When finishing up with a new customer, Cassie found that the "wager" envelope had somehow become damp during the fun. Innocently, Cassie thought she would lay the pieces out to dry when she took note of the "betting card". Surprised, concerned, orgasmic feelings rushed through her mind and body. The "betting card" looked like a menu for "customer service", while the wagers were actually payments for "services rendered".

According to Cassie, the "betting card/customer service" and "wager" payments are something like the following:

Betting Card / Wager ___________________Covered / Uncovered
* Level 1 - Kissing and Touching _____________$100 / $100
* Level 2 - Oral (Give/Receive) _______________$200 / $200
* Level 3 - Intercourse _______________________$300 / $600
* Level 4 - Anal Intercourse __________________$500 / $1,000
* Level 5 - Special Services - Multiple Partners, Restraints, Toys - Upon Request and Payment

Cassie's shock wore off quickly as her mind swirled with mental orgasms. Was this a business or was she being "pimped out"? Why did she enjoy it so? Why did her love for Mal seem to triple upon learning this? Is she the only one? She couldn't wait to talk to Mal about what she discovered and what was happening.

Today
This is the beginning of her eighth month in her new venture with Mal. She has trained two additional married female friends to join the "business". I've never seen her happier than she has been with Mal. He does not know that I know of their "business arrangement". Truth be told, I have enjoyed more than a few late-night orgasms thinking about my younger sister's adventures. I spent time with Cassie over the holidays and she was quick to say, "business has never been so fun!"

Be careful, be safe and enjoy your "spices of the lifestyle"!

ps - I share this to be helpful, to enjoy, but I'm truly more of a real-time lifestyle member. This means tons of chatting back and forth is not really my thing. Have fun, Carlene.

Last edited:
For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the lifestyle for over 14 years. While this seems like a dark kink topic, I do know of a few scenarios that are most enjoyable for all involved. This is a bit of a read, but I think you'll enjoy.

An Introduction
About a year ago, my younger sister Cassie learned of my interest in chocolate men. Initially, I kept her away from my close playmates and introduced her to a handsome 36 yr. old stud ... frankly, I have had some interest in him for some time. In short, they hit it off immediately, as she is also highly sexual and enjoys contrast. Cassie is a smart, strong, curvy and usually dominate in her relationships, but enjoys Mal's strength.

We often talked about how their relationship took a bunch of fun twists, including adding other guys and girls to their fun. I believe kink and fetish are delicious spices of sexuality, but I don't typically share the depth of my individual fun or fun as a couple (I have a more submissive hub). On the other hand, she always wants to share her adventures and escapades.

New Opportunity
A little less than a year ago, Mal said he wanted to bring her into one of his business ventures ... he's an MMA and UFC betting bookie in addition to a legitimate career in security. Basically, he collects wagers on the fighters, paying for those who chose a winner, but keeping a "service fee" for every bet. In an effort to grow his business among his friends, he thought Cassie would be the perfect assistant to deliver and pick up the betting card and cash to be wagered. After all, the more the merrier ... when you get a service fee from everyone. She was an excellent candidate to help grow "the business".

She would arrive with an envelope that included a wager/purchase card to be checked off, money added and put back into a sealed envelope. Mal strongly encouraged her to be sexy, playful and add "touching and kissing" to increase the wager and overall enjoyment. She loved this part of the job where she could play and flirt with other sexy black men of means, while knowing Mal (a strong personal security stud) made it clear to "handle her with care".

Cassie and I spoke again after the first month of her "new position" and she had become most proficient at her new responsibility. At this point, Mal wanted her to increase her "physical activity" with their best customers. While somewhat tentative, she found herself wildly aroused by the prospects of making Mal happy, collecting more wagers, and becoming more sexual with each of their customers. New customers that met the physical and financial criteria began placing "wagers" on almost a daily basis. At this point, Mal took Cassie deeper into the strategy.

Growing the "Business"
While initially this seemed a little direct for her, she had difficulty controlling her thoughts and even blurted out, "can we start today?'. Increasing her enthusiasm, he said, "Here's how it'll work". You will collect the betting card and "wagers" and offer one of three types of "customer service". They strategized for each customer ... level 1 - kissing and touching, level 2 - give and receive oral pleasure and level 3 - would be full intercourse, though covered. Each strategy session Cassie enjoyed at least one orgasm and often more, before heading off to "work".

The customers' "wagers", profits and of course orgasms were rolling in. Cassie couldn't wait to get to work every day and often worked 6-7 days (or nights) before heading back to Mal. The strategy was ready to progress, as Mal introduced three new types of "customer service". Cassie has always enjoyed anal play, so this was an easy add for the "business". Multiple customers at one time was a special request and could include two or more customers (men or women), all of course placing "wagers" for the day. The third type, which is offered as a "White Glove" service, includes each of the previous services uncovered. Mal handled all of the betting and health requirements, Cassie's responsibility is to collect the betting cards, "wagers" and provide the proper level of customer services. Some days could be exhausting, but she loves it.

A Surprise
While Cassie handled the "customer service" side of the business, Mal purposefully kept her out of the financial betting cards and "wagers" process. When finishing up with a new customer, Cassie found that the "wager" envelope had somehow become damp during the fun. Innocently, Cassie thought she would lay the pieces out to dry when she took note of the "betting card". Surprised, concerned, orgasmic feelings rushed through her mind and body. The "betting card" looked like a menu for "customer service", while the wagers were actually payments for "services rendered".

According to Cassie, the "betting card/customer service" and "wager" payments are something like the following:

Betting Card/Wager Covered Uncovered
* Level 1 - Kissing and Touching $100 $100
* Level 2 - Oral (Give/Receive) $200 $200
* Level 3 - Intercourse $300 $600
* Level 4 - Anal Intercourse $500 $1,000
* Level 5 - Special Services - Multiple Partners, Restraints, Toys - Upon Request and Payment

Cassie's shock wore off quickly as her mind swirled with mental orgasms. Was this a business or was she being "pimped out"? Why did she enjoy it so? Why did her love for Mal seem to triple upon learning this? Is she the only one? She couldn't wait to talk to Mal about what she discovered and what was happening.

Today
This is the beginning of her eighth month in her new venture with Mal. She has trained two additional married female friends to join the "business". I've never seen her happier than she has been with Mal. He does not know that I know of their "business arrangement". Truth be told, I have enjoyed more than a few late-night orgasms thinking about my younger sister's adventures. I spent time with Cassie over the holidays and she was quick to say, "business has never been so fun!"

ps - I share this to be helpful, to enjoy, but I'm truly more of a real-time lifestyle member. This means tons of chatting back and forth is not really my thing. Have fun, Carlene.
Very interesting

An Introduction

New Opportunity

Growing the "Business"

A Surprise

Betting Card / Wager ___________________Covered / Uncovered
* Level 1 - Kissing and Touching _____________$100 / $100
* Level 2 - Oral (Give/Receive) _______________$200 / $200
* Level 3 - Intercourse _______________________$300 / $600
* Level 4 - Anal Intercourse __________________$500 / $1,000

Today

i did ******* work while in college for my junior/senior year. I'd be interested. Boston.

Im not sure if you ladies realise it, but those who have enjoyed being Pimped and shared, you are just the sexiest and most desrable a woman can be. This cuckold and many others would walk you down the aisle and be happy pussy free fellows! I don't think i could stop smiling 😁😍😋

If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
When you get right down to it, isn't this what the husbands in the interracial lifestyle are doing? We are pimping out our ladies, setting them up with black guys, making sure they look slutty and/or sexy and even in many cases arranging for the hotel room....and yet we're not getting a dollar for it. Are we nuts? LOL
Seriously, I wonder how many black bulls invited their "friends" over for some fun with a guy's wife, and then collected cash from the "friends" for setting them up? And didn't say a word to you about pimping your old lady out.
That would violate a whole bunch of lifestyle codes, no question, but I'm sure it happens.

When you get right down to it, isn't this what the husbands in the interracial lifestyle are doing? We are pimping out our ladies, setting them up with black guys, making sure they look slutty and/or sexy and even in many cases arranging for the hotel room....and yet we're not getting a dollar for it. Are we nuts? LOL
Seriously, I wonder how many black bulls invited their "friends" over for some fun with a guy's wife, and then collected cash from the "friends" for setting them up? And didn't say a word to you about pimping your old lady out.
That would violate a whole bunch of lifestyle codes, no question, but I'm sure it happens.
Speaking for myself.....I don't care who or if anyone gets paid. I am the winner for zero $

Back