Pimping you.

Mrs PAWG demands this, any price she can get.

Very very very interested to do this soon finally.View attachment 3226784
I sure miss nights like this picture. Being naked in a room full of black men with their clothes on. Feeling me, pinching me, kissing me, fingering me. I would get a twinge in my pussy when I would be kissing a black man that I had just met. One of the other black men that had fucked me would say you won't be so happy about kissing this white slut when you see how she eats a black mans asshole out.

I have done it before because it was such a turn on. One bull tried to humiliate me by charging $5 for a blow job and $10 for a fuck. I had plenty of black cocks!
My bull would charge 5$ for me to perform around the world on the black guys. Sometimes my husband would take the money at the door. Round the world consisted of me naked sucking his dick, balls and asshole. She would be getting fucked while performing her oral skills. She sucked black dick, balls and asshole until he came where ever he wanted. Believe me all the black guys were not super built or young. It didn't matter to me as long as they were black and I was pleasing my bull

I've never done it but I'm considering it.

I know another who let's her bull pimp her out. He's even tied her to the bed blind folded and let his friends come in one at a time a use her.
Oh yeah I had that done to me by my black bull. He would use me and when he finished he would tie me to his bed and his friends would come in and tell me what I was too do to him. I would gladly be his slut and of course under the watchful eye of my bull. My bull once told me that if a black man bought a blow job from me that I would let him fuck my ass if he wants. The first few times I would be fucking his friends I didn't care if they fucked my ass but some of my bulls liked controlling who fucks my ass especially when I was younger

Another reality check and reality experience: This is another reason/benefit of discussing and agreeing on some scenes/fantasises you'd like to make come true, but then husband's job (ie: my job) to make sure her/our bull knows what we're interested in so that we make it come true for her while we all know in the background that we're making it safe. So, answer for me (husband) is YES, I want her bull to pimp her out to a few of his friends, or to bring his friend (or two) over to our place where it's safe and so SHE can see money trade hands, so she knows it's "for real." The good news is, this idea gets her off so many times when she and I have talked about it, so it's on the list. In addition to her bull pimping her out, the other thing that I want to do is invite her bull over and have her see me PAY HIM and have her hear me tell him that I want to watch this time, I want to watch him fuck her face hard and I want to watch him cum in her mouth and want to hear him tell her to swallow it and tell us both that she's a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. Video scene, would be great, right? By the way, see her in a couple video scenes on qostube dot com
One of my wife's bulls took us to a little get together at a friend's house. When we get there there were single black men and black couples. My wife's bull telling his black friends that for five dollars my married white slut will eat your asshole and suck your cock until you cum but only black men.The word spread quickly and my wife was led to another part of the house and was followed by her black customer. The people there eventually learned what was going on with the white couple in the basement with all the black men. I would have to go fetch beers for the black guys in the basement and I got a bunch of dirty looks from the white people and black people that wasn't in the basement with my wife's tongue up their asshole

I sure miss nights like this picture. Being naked in a room full of black men with their clothes on. Feeling me, pinching me, kissing me, fingering me. I would get a twinge in my pussy when I would be kissing a black man that I had just met. One of the other black men that had fucked me would say you won't be so happy about kissing this white slut when you see how she eats a black mans asshole out.
being stripped naked by a group of horny black men is definitely an intensely hot experience, especially if they comment on your body and talk about what they’re going to do to you.

Last edited:
One of my wife's bulls took us to a little get together at a friend's house. When we get there there were single black men and black couples. My wife's bull telling his black friends that for five dollars my married white slut will eat your asshole and suck your cock until you cum but only black men.The word spread quickly and my wife was led to another part of the house and was followed by her black customer. The people there eventually learned what was going on with the white couple in the basement with all the black men. I would have to go fetch beers for the black guys in the basement and I got a bunch of dirty looks from the white people and black people that wasn't in the basement with my wife's tongue up their asshole
If that were me, I would have asked to do the black women, too!

being stripped naked by a group of horny black men is definitely an intensely hot experience, especially if they comment on your body and talk about what they’re going to do to you.
Yes it's so hot for the woman but it still kinda embarrassing for me. It's so predictable that when my wife would be getting felt up and fondled the black guys were respectful of me and my wife. After my wife had drained those black guys they weren't so respectful towards us. I can understand the disrespect from them. I mean I brought my white wife to house full of niggas and her pimp. I stood by and watched her black pimp selling her body to a bunch of black thugs.

Surprised not more negative comments about being pimped
Glad for those that don’t have negative comments I guess they are situations you won’t forget

Back