Pillow Talk after her first BBC

yes, please tell us how you know.

also, where they were & how it came to be, if you know. details, please?
She works nights as a server, food and cocktails at a restaurant-bar. I was home one night while she was working, and somehow she accidentally butt dialed the house. I could hear her side of the conversation, if we could call it that, pretty clearly. It was around closing time and she was staying late to tally the tip shares with the assistant manager which she does couple times a week. I could hear her flirting and giggling, and then they were fucking. He gave it to her pretty good too.

She works nights as a server, food and cocktails at a restaurant-bar. I was home one night while she was working, and somehow she accidentally butt dialed the house. I could hear her side of the conversation, if we could call it that, pretty clearly. It was around closing time and she was staying late to tally the tip shares with the assistant manager which she does couple times a week. I could hear her flirting and giggling, and then they were fucking. He gave it to her pretty good too.
BTW, There was no pillow talk about what I had heard. She was late getting home that night, and I was already in bed pretending to be asleep. She spent a lot of time in the bathroom and when she came to bed, she was naked. When she does that, she wants to fuck. She got right to it with a quick BJ and then got on top of me for cowgirl. It was very different though. Her mind was somewhere else, and where she usually leans forward to get her nipples sucked, this time she was straight up, bback arched, pushing her breasts outward. She was muttering something I couldn't understand...only when she told me to twist her nipples. it was almost like she was in some kind of trance.

It's reclaiming sex with my white husband. He starts usually by looking at my BBC stretched pussy, then slides his white cock in easily, pushing my Bull's seed back up and inside of me. We talk about my Bull's size (he's a bit over 10"), thickness, desire for me; what my Bull talks to me about during sex (he's my "Daddy" and I'm his "baby"); how I struggle (still) with his length; him holding me down so I don't buck, and how I kiss my Bull when he pumps his seed into my white pussy.
Wow very similar to how we do it 😊

Sarah sneaked into the bedroom, I turned on the light and she sat on the bed, and giggled, opening her legs showing me the massive dripping cream pie Thomas had left inside her on their first time together! I was instantly erect, climbed on her and got my first sloppy seconds. After that, we cuddled together, and I asked her how it felt with Thomas. She described how crazy with pleasure she went feeling his large (circumcised) head moving so deep inside her, and that feeling the pressure and warmth of his sperm shooting inside drove her over the edge even more. I called her a dirty little girl, having two men the same day, and that her Daddy would die if he knew she had let a black man have her pussy completely and fill her with his sperm. The only time I could talk a bit dirty to Sarah; she actually liked my dirty talk to her after she had been with Thomas! Otherwise, in public, She'd roll her eyes and give me THAT look on any thing I said even a bit off color! Sarah was a Baptist, attending church regularly! I usually attended often with her, out of respect for her strong faith, but I personally was, and still am, an Agnostic.

Back