Pictures of the hotwife/girlfriend before her date..

I always hope so much my gf refuse me with her hand like in the pic & date very brawny black man with huge BBC in front of me dressed exactly the same.. with her pale thighs in plain sight..
How many black kings like this situation? Please tell me your thoughts here or in private.

View attachment 5242775
Damn she is a hot lady, love her outfit!!! I'd love her stroking my black cock, ten uncrossing her legs showing you she is not wearing panties!! As you watch she pulls out my cock, sucking it for a while before pulling up her dress and mounting me!!! As you watch she rides me to a loud moaning orgasm!!! Then climbs off and turns to smile at you!!!

Damn she is a hot lady, love her outfit!!! I'd love her stroking my black cock, ten uncrossing her legs showing you she is not wearing panties!! As you watch she pulls out my cock, sucking it for a while before pulling up her dress and mounting me!!! As you watch she rides me to a loud moaning orgasm!!! Then climbs off and turns to smile at you!!!
Yeah man would be so sexy.. but i don't want watch your BBC get out of her white pussy.. ;)

Had told wife we were going to me a guy we meet on vaca so she got all sexy and ended up telling her last minute I didn’t feel good so she can go alone with him he was mix Latin/black. She didn’t show up tell next morning and he texted me photos of them in the shower
Haven't followed your journey for a while but looks like you did it! Congrats! Ah, your wife is a natural.

Back