Pictures of the hotwife/girlfriend before her date..

the build up and anticipation is the probably just as exciting as the actual play for the husbands. seeing her dolled up is a close second to the action itself. i enjoy watching my significant other get ready and looking at the final product before we head out for our/her date. any couples willing to post pictures of their wife ready, right before her date ..
View attachment IMG_0870.MOV

No silly. Those were different occasions. I was not aware that y'all wanted pics of the same night but....whatever makes you feel better hun.
Consider that your assignment. We'd all love to get another chance to make a close comparison again and then perhaps make an historical comparison to see if years of BBC worship have permanently changed your pretty pussy. Short of a personal experience, that is the most visual examination we could hope to experience from you. Thank you for providing this very important information to us. We appreciate your contributions to our understanding of the BBC experience from a white female perspective.

Back