Pictures of the hotwife/girlfriend before her date..

I am amazed at how easy it is today for women to advertise their preferences. I just noticed this evening that Amazon offers all that a woman could want to emphasize the hotwife lifestyle. The have all kinds of hotwife shirts including several Queen of Spades shirts. The offer anklets showing spades charms as well as a variety of Queen of Spades tatoos. I hope to see a good number of them around when the weather warms

I am amazed at how easy it is today for women to advertise their preferences. I just noticed this evening that Amazon offers all that a woman could want to emphasize the hotwife lifestyle. The have all kinds of hotwife shirts including several Queen of Spades shirts. The offer anklets showing spades charms as well as a variety of Queen of Spades tatoos. I hope to see a good number of them around when the weather warms

In addition to that however, you have to remember that women operate on feelings. The white wife has to feel that there is enough social acceptance of the hotwife lifestyle to where she feels confident wearing these items in public. Starting with perhaps an anklet or a necklace and moving up from there.

Once she has that confidence, it'll only heighten her experience.

Last edited:
In addition to that however, you have to remember that women operate on feelings. The white wife has to feel that there is enough social acceptance of the hotwife lifestyle to where she feels confident wearing these items in public. Starting with perhaps an anklet or a necklace and moving up from there.

Once she has that confidence, it'll only heighten her experience.
Makes good sense to me. Availability of Hotwife merchandise on Amazon will certainly validate her confidence that it is acceptable in the open

Back