Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
Another shot of more tools and gear I pulled out of the BigblackBull's traveling dungeon briefcase. We have some of the following layed out:

• BigBlackBull76 customed designed Bling 'BBC SLUT' collar
  • Dog- ******* chain which prevents the chained *******/cum-slut from moving against the direction their owner/Master wants them to move
  • Micro-vibrating Nipple clamps
  • A Butt-plug
  • A Mouth ball-gag
  • A Black studded Venetian Ball Mask
  • A black leather flogger
  • Purple clothed wrist and ankle straps and a purple blindfold to match the purple theme of the purple marks left on a sub-sluts body.
  • A MacBook Air to play dungeon chain and gate swinging sounds and other haunting noises.
  • Oh and lets not forget the obligatory QoS Temp Tat.
  • There is still more in the briefcase but I couldn't fit it all laid out on the bed for now.

View attachment 492100
LOVE THE EQUIPMENT

Enslaved Mixed Black Baby Factories:
tumblr_nkl3igooDP1rgp6fho2_540.jpg

tumblr_nhvkfadW8D1rq17moo1_500.jpg

631585561.jpg

Last edited:
One of the ladies who browsed by the Black Bull's Dungeon and voted that 'No' she wouldn't want to participate had this posted on her info page:

"I don't care how good and hung you are, don't try to control me. That dominant attitude don't work, not with me."

Well I can understand that hun, you don't like to be controlled or dominated, however this is not entirely about Domination, but a different form of role-play. Its to let yourself go freely and go with the flow and do things you never dreamed of which brings some excitement to your life and breaks up the monotony of everyday mundane living.

It can really be fun just letting yourself go for a few moments and letting someone else take the lead and being surprised by what happens next in a safe, controlled, and trusting environment. And as the saying goes, who knows you never know you may like something until you try it.

Oh and speaking of bad girls who definitely need to be put in my dungeon, one is that Danni Easy. Oh has she been a bad girl with all that teasing on here -geesh. If I could ever get her, I would keep her locked up for a good long while ;)

But in any case continue to be a voyeur and enjoy;
View attachment 456297 View attachment 456298 View attachment 456299 View attachment 456300 View attachment 456301 View attachment 456302
This submissive woman can take some cock!

Back