Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
@hotjen
Thats how my little white cunts should behave knowing their place licking the shoe and worshiping at the feet of their Black Master. And when you meet your black master you are to do the following:

First you will come to me and you will kneel before me your Big Black Master. I will give you a present which is a thick leather collar with a buckle I will put around your neck that you will always wear when we play.

I will put this on you and you are not to touch it until we finish and i remove it. To wear it, you will kneel, place your hands behind your back,bow your head and say “I accept my collar faithfully My Master."
tumblr_mpkysnXjGG1rse2reo1_1280.jpg

And with this collar we will then be pronounced as me your Master and you my Slave. Then I will put a chain on the buckle of the collar, pull you up, bend you over and I will ride, slide, and glide all inside your sweet super soaking wet pink pussy as I slap your ass and fuck you like a dog in heat until you cum all over my long hard 10" BBC pole smashing in your little hole.
tumblr_nf62nhBK4o1tqbccxo1_400.gif
moving the limits

*sigh* threads like these always make me uncomfortable but here goes...
Did I miss the exhibit of two standing ladies where a very short chain connects one lady's ankle cuff to the eye-ring on the other lady's pierced nipple?
Apologies....I do so hate to be a Fussy Freddy....

Another recent great Bondage and Domination TTP session a naughty woman may experience if she dares to enter into the BlackBull Dungeon :blackgrimace:.

The only fear is the faster heart beats that are so loud you can hear them, shortness of breath as you hyperventillate, sweat rushing from your forehead and the oh so amazing experience of intense pleasure and only just a little titillating pain from the DOM-MASTER BIGBLACKBULL76;

Back