Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
Mmm.... Lovely, that's what I thought! Must try it! X

Just like what bostonbean mentioned,.. if you trust and know the person you are with, be up front with him about the BDSM scene being a fantasy but you are concerned about him hurting you. I don't like pain either but my black boyfriend and I really enjoy role-playing any number of different BDSM fantasy scenes where he knows and respects my limits and also knows the difference between "good pain" and pain that would really hurt me physically.. Hope that makes sense to you Ann..

Just like what bostonbean mentioned,.. if you trust and know the person you are with, be up front with him about the BDSM scene being a fantasy but you are concerned about him hurting you. I don't like pain either but my black boyfriend and I really enjoy role-playing any number of different BDSM fantasy scenes where he knows and respects my limits and also knows the difference between "good pain" and pain that would really hurt me physically.. Hope that makes sense to you Ann..
Thanx for your post. I've had some helpful suggestions including not using a mouth gag so that I can say the safe word clearly. Yea, I like the idea of 'safe' pain like nipple clamps and binding breasts but not nasty pain. Can't understand anyone wanting to deliberately hurt someone nastily! Going to start with hubby (we're both learning) but if we can find a black guy locally who knows this stuff bring him in later if possible.
Thanx again Janice K, Ann X

Another way you could expect to only be allowed to touch the bed and bounded.
tumblr_inline_n9nmq4wiDu1sija7p.jpg
PLEASE...fuck me tied like that.

Done some bondage a little bit more big turn on and had some great climaxes
Hurt feels good if you trust and know the person doing the hurting. Lol
Just as @hotjen and @bostonbean had mentioned, a little bondage and pain mixed with pleasure makes you have even more amazing climaxes with the right person in a safe and trusting environment.

Here is another device I'm getting added to the dungeon for my sexy little white sub female slaves.

Back