Phoenix, AZ newbie to the Stag/cuck lifestyle.

SlickWhenWet

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hey everyone,

Just dropping by to say hi and introduce myself. I've been curious about the lifestyle for a while and have enjoyed watching interracial sex for quite a few years. Im still yet to really determine if I am more on the Stag side or cuck side, as I tend to enjoy interracial sex as a voyeur, but also enjoy some humiliation once in a while. I am not completely sure what I'm doing, but hoping to make the best of this site. Meeting a potential partner who enjoys getting fucked by BBC wouldnt be too bad either, right? ;-)

Cheers.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Welcome.

Only when you've gotten yourself a potential mate and you see the way things go once you and her get involved in this lifestyle will you then know where your submissive trait lies.

Hey everyone,

Just dropping by to say hi and introduce myself. I've been curious about the lifestyle for a while and have enjoyed watching interracial sex for quite a few years. Im still yet to really determine if I am more on the Stag side or cuck side, as I tend to enjoy interracial sex as a voyeur, but also enjoy some humiliation once in a while. I am not completely sure what I'm doing, but hoping to make the best of this site. Meeting a potential partner who enjoys getting fucked by BBC wouldnt be too bad either, right? ;-)

Cheers.
Nice boots.

Back