Phat vs Fat

I tend to prefer heavier girls sexually. PHAT. There is a limit though and once you cross over to FAT I’m completely turned off. That said, I can’t put it into dimensions that I could describe. I know it when I see it. Also, bigger girls turn me on for another reason. When I see a woman with a perfect body, I am attracted to that like most other men. But I also know that those women are confident, sometimes arrogant and they have spent their entire adult lives swatting away men who proposition them. There is no added excitement to bedding a woman with a perfect figure because she is the symbol of perfection and she knows it. Bigger girls, on the other hand, they normally have some insecurities when it comes to presenting their naked body. So when a bigger girl cuts loose, to me, it’s super sexy because they are overcoming those insecurities and laying it all out there. That in my psyche, is the ultimate in sexy and a woman with a perfect figure can never do that. Anyway, I love all you PHAT ladies. Get that big black dick that you want and make him bust his nutt deep inside you with all your charms. You deserve to get your brains fucked out.

There’s a big difference between the two. I have seen some ladies on here Cal themselves fat when they are no where near being fat. With that being said I think it’s time to explain the difference

PHAT (Pretty, Hot and Tempting) or Thick is that body that makes your dick hard enough to drive a nail through a steel beam, thick legs that make you want to wear the thighs like earmuffs and tits that make a grown man wanna breast feed!

Fat is when you get in the car and the hub caps pop off.

So ladies if that’s not happening then you are not Fat you are PPPHHHAAATTT/TTTHHHIIICCCKKK and you have the type of body that will make a preacher cuss in church.
I am not sure which would be my case in your opinion ... if I am fat or thick...????

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 69
Back