Phat vs Fat

Ladies let me give you the perspective of an ass man and the love we have for your big beautiful ass.
As an ass man I can tell you when we see your Big Booty the first thing that comes to mind is "GOT DAMN THAT ASS IS PHAT"!🤗 Just the thought of squeezing that asset you got behind you makes me hard as a rock.

When we see you walk by on the street, at the store, on the job, or at the gym we break our necks to turn around and get ourselves an eye full of that Juicy Booty. If we see you with hubby and you are walking normal beside him all we can think of is "he ain't hittin all that ass right" and we want to treat that ass to all the love and admiration that it deserves! 😍

As an ass man when I see your big booty I admit to the inclination and the desire to squeeze and caress, to grope and grab, lift and shake, to slap and clap all that ass to my hearts content. It is impossible for me to see all that as on you and not want to touch it and cup it. As an adult I confess that I have probably hugged more women asses then their torso!🤷‍♂️

Nowadays women of all races and cultures have caught on to what having a big butt means as far as the attention of men. Black men have set a precedent for the love of the big asses and now women are fully aware that men these days are checking for your BOOTY as part of your beauty! When you come around us with all that ass it's like you brought an extra friend along to meet us.

Where do you think they got the idea for the "stress balls" that you squeeze to eliminate stress? Scientists figured out that lots of stress can be released simply by the hands squeezing something soft continually can cause that stress release. So ladies as an ass man I am telling you that your ass is therapeutic for us and that when we get behind you just know that we are not just fucking you we are getting therapy from loving all that ass! The surgeon general said all that ass is good for me! The CDC said all that ass is good for me! So when I'm lovin on all that ass just know that it's not just because it's good, it's because it's good!!!

If you have a big booty just know that black men are gonna look at it plain an simple. We are gonna check out that phatty, that donkey, that junk in da trunk, those yams, those cakes, those buns, that big bank you got. I try my best not to get busted taking a look when I see you walking down the street or down an isle or when you pass by me on the job but just know we see all that ass you got and we know that you know that we see all that ass you got!

This was just the rambling of an ass man and I hope you ladies saw a whole new perspective to why we love your ass and need your ass! LOL

Lastly ladies I want to wish your lovely phat asses all the l❤ Ve and admiration (whatever that entails) that it can handle! ♠️

Thank you for explaining that to us my King! ❤

View attachment 4227726
.... I will for now on refer to my big bottom ☝🏾,
as a PHAT Ass !

oh dear lawsd… yea that is the DEFINITION of a nice big phat gorgeous ass!!!! Please post a video of a long thick hard back cock pushing those panties to the side!!

I love the way those pretty panties slide all down into your butt crack

Ladies let me give you the perspective of an ass man and the love we have for your big beautiful ass.
As an ass man I can tell you when we see your Big Booty the first thing that comes to mind is "GOT DAMN THAT ASS IS PHAT"!🤗 Just the thought of squeezing that asset you got behind you makes me hard as a rock.

When we see you walk by on the street, at the store, on the job, or at the gym we break our necks to turn around and get ourselves an eye full of that Juicy Booty. If we see you with hubby and you are walking normal beside him all we can think of is "he ain't hittin all that ass right" and we want to treat that ass to all the love and admiration that it deserves! 😍

As an ass man when I see your big booty I admit to the inclination and the desire to squeeze and caress, to grope and grab, lift and shake, to slap and clap all that ass to my hearts content. It is impossible for me to see all that as on you and not want to touch it and cup it. As an adult I confess that I have probably hugged more women asses then their torso!🤷‍♂️

Nowadays women of all races and cultures have caught on to what having a big butt means as far as the attention of men. Black men have set a precedent for the love of the big asses and now women are fully aware that men these days are checking for your BOOTY as part of your beauty! When you come around us with all that ass it's like you brought an extra friend along to meet us.

Where do you think they got the idea for the "stress balls" that you squeeze to eliminate stress? Scientists figured out that lots of stress can be released simply by the hands squeezing something soft continually can cause that stress release. So ladies as an ass man I am telling you that your ass is therapeutic for us and that when we get behind you just know that we are not just fucking you we are getting therapy from loving all that ass! The surgeon general said all that ass is good for me! The CDC said all that ass is good for me! So when I'm lovin on all that ass just know that it's not just because it's good, it's because it's good!!!

If you have a big booty just know that black men are gonna look at it plain an simple. We are gonna check out that phatty, that donkey, that junk in da trunk, those yams, those cakes, those buns, that big bank you got. I try my best not to get busted taking a look when I see you walking down the street or down an isle or when you pass by me on the job but just know we see all that ass you got and we know that you know that we see all that ass you got!

This was just the rambling of an ass man and I hope you ladies saw a whole new perspective to why we love your ass and need your ass! LOL

Lastly ladies I want to wish your lovely phat asses all the l❤ Ve and admiration (whatever that entails) that it can handle! ♠️
Couldn’t decide between a love and a laugh with this post. Therapeutic. Oh, I love it… 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going to start prescribing PHAT asses to all my patients for stress therapy!!! Much love for this post.

Wow! ☝🏾
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. ❤20200512_195113.jpg...this pic is for you jdingo619! 💋

ps ☝🏾 I think my ass looks Fat in that pic...but you'all are the experts! ❤

Last edited:
Back