Petition for Emily Bloom to do BLACKED.com

To be truly erotic.....Emily would be showing up for the usual softcore photoshoot....only to find it slowly deepening....as she is instructed to mimic more and more hardcore actions....the man to do the same...until he actually penetrates her; first with finger...then with penis until she finds herself at a point of no return....and more men would be added at that point.

I’ve had dirty thoughts in a similar manner...
a white actress is shooting her first interracial scene in a movie.
I understand generally that shooting scenes is not conducive to sexuality.
It’s shoot, stop, review, plan, makeup, talk, get ready, shoot. They wear crotch guards to prevent contact etc etc etc
however
I like to think of that white actress
she and the black actor are almost totally nude
they have close body contact, arms around each other, acting deep kisses
maybe she’s never kissed a black man
maybe she’s never felt the body of a black man up against her body
is it possible she’s secretly reacting in a sexual way?
she can’t help it...her pussy is getting wet, take after take after take
maybe she’s so close to wanting to feel that black cock slipping inside her for real
just my dirty thoughts

To be truly erotic.....Emily would be showing up for the usual softcore photoshoot....only to find it slowly deepening....as she is instructed to mimic more and more hardcore actions....the man to do the same...until he actually penetrates her; first with finger...then with penis until she finds herself at a point of no return....and more men would be added at that point.
This is an intriguing and hot scenario--and i'm all for it if she ever wants to do it :)

i admit tho, i'm surprised by some of the boys pleading in this thread. Weren't those Hegre photos sensational? Hasnt she given plenty already to the cause? If Taylor Swift suddenly decided to do as much, you'd all lose your ******* in amazement.

And people suggesting Kendra use her babies as props! i'll assume the idea was in humorous jest. but good grief, learn to appreciate what you've already got! i swear, some people will take you for everything and still expect you to make em a damn sandwich too :/

.....It’s shoot, stop, review, plan, makeup, talk, get ready, shoot.
Very often the changing of positions is the erotic moment....the moment of erotic uncertainty...what will be next?
Completely defeated when they stop the camera to reposition.

Maybe Emily would be best suited to BlackedRaw, where the lighting is dark and the bodies are wet or sweaty.

8iqfrjp.gif

tumblr_pe7bgsCKZf1rz08vco1_500.gif

Back