Petite Asian wife

Dptp

Male
My wife has been wanting to try her first bbc for awhile. But she's afraid they won't like her. Because she thinks bbc only like thick women. She also thinks she's not a good oral sex giver. To me she's good enough but could be better. So just wondering which do you bbc prefer more, thick or petite? She's only 5' and 92 lbs.

My wife has been wanting to try her first bbc for awhile. But she's afraid they won't like her. Because she thinks bbc only like thick women. She also thinks she's not a good oral sex giver. To me she's good enough but could be better. So just wondering which do you bbc prefer more, thick or petite? She's only 5' and 92 lbs.
I would say this...let her know that black men understand that women come in all shapes and sizes and when she is ready to have one, whoever is attached to that dick is going to be excited about your wife specifically. Regarding her not thinking she's good at giving oral, tell her it's the same way to Carnegie Hall....Practice, practice, practice...and take direction.

She’s gorgeous and you’re a lucky man. For having her as your love and that you both recognize she deserves all she wants. Continue to love and encourage an support her as a good husband should.

love that phat ass

for such a tiny woman, she has a great ass!

Tell her not to worry I have met many black man and they love petite size

My very favorite type of hotwife is the petite, tiny pussy kind, i would love to take on your wife and give her all of my bbc in her, creampie, and have her confess she loves my cock! Any other pics of her you have? Would love to see more!

Back