Perfect Chasity device

My husband has not been allowed to orgasm since sometime last year because I keep him in a Spiked ball ring. This device is a bit sadistic compared to a cock cage, as it allows him to get hard at a cost. As his balls pull up during arousal the sack swells into the spikes. His balls can not pull up enough to cum. He can stroke his cock when he wants but at the cost of pain. I will stroke him until he almost passes out in discomfort lol. He can wear it to work and bed, it's surgical steel. The real fun is making him sniff my ass and talking dirty about an up coming date, or last one. He gets no pussy in any way, I explain as we are married my pussy us for other men, perfurably Black. But I will fuck his friends when he isn't home, yes I tell him after. Just not which ones. The spiked ring comes in 3 sizes so be sure you get the right one. Too big and it falls off, too small and his balls will fall off. IMG_20190130_065307640.jpgIMG_20190129_202657044.jpg

My husband has not been allowed to orgasm since sometime last year because I keep him in a Spiked ball ring. This device is a bit sadistic compared to a cock cage, as it allows him to get hard at a cost. As his balls pull up during arousal the sack swells into the spikes. His balls can not pull up enough to cum. He can stroke his cock when he wants but at the cost of pain. I will stroke him until he almost passes out in discomfort lol. He can wear it to work and bed, it's surgical steel. The real fun is making him sniff my ass and talking dirty about an up coming date, or last one. He gets no pussy in any way, I explain as we are married my pussy us for other men, perfurably Black. But I will fuck his friends when he isn't home, yes I tell him after. Just not which ones. The spiked ring comes in 3 sizes so be sure you get the right one. Too big and it falls off, too small and his balls will fall off. View attachment 2399071View attachment 2399076
may want to think about getting him pierced

My husband has not been allowed to orgasm since sometime last year because I keep him in a Spiked ball ring. This device is a bit sadistic compared to a cock cage, as it allows him to get hard at a cost. As his balls pull up during arousal the sack swells into the spikes. His balls can not pull up enough to cum. He can stroke his cock when he wants but at the cost of pain. I will stroke him until he almost passes out in discomfort lol. He can wear it to work and bed, it's surgical steel. The real fun is making him sniff my ass and talking dirty about an up coming date, or last one. He gets no pussy in any way, I explain as we are married my pussy us for other men, perfurably Black. But I will fuck his friends when he isn't home, yes I tell him after. Just not which ones. The spiked ring comes in 3 sizes so be sure you get the right one. Too big and it falls off, too small and his balls will fall off. View attachment 2399071View attachment 2399076
He has a really nice cock! Would love to borrow him without the ring;)

Castrated may work out better. Nullo would be the ultimate though.
Mistress and I have always been admirers of castration, penectomy and nullo. We both agree that the best path for us is to have my inferior white sissyboi clitlette, balls and sac completely emasculated. Leaving my slave groin completely smooth and my urethral opening relocated to the spot just above my boicunt if possible in a private setting with a skilled person or people who are interested insharing the modifications erotically and keeping them off record. At the very least we hope to be able to have me submit to the modification of a penectomy. Leaving me with just my sissyboi balls and sac. If nullo is achieved then hrt will follow to maintain my hormones. Whereas the penectomy will be able to retain my sissyboi balls for the continued supply of my hormones. We are also open to having me submit to castration. This will be followed by hrt for my hormones as well. We find all three of these extreme mods VERY erotic and truly seek out others that feel the same way about them and share the experience with us if we're so lucky to have such an amazing time in our lives doing so.

Mistress and I have always been admirers of castration, penectomy and nullo. We both agree that the best path for us is to have my inferior white sissyboi clitlette, balls and sac completely emasculated. Leaving my slave groin completely smooth and my urethral opening relocated to the spot just above my boicunt if possible in a private setting with a skilled person or people who are interested insharing the modifications erotically and keeping them off record. At the very least we hope to be able to have me submit to the modification of a penectomy. Leaving me with just my sissyboi balls and sac. If nullo is achieved then hrt will follow to maintain my hormones. Whereas the penectomy will be able to retain my sissyboi balls for the continued supply of my hormones. We are also open to having me submit to castration. This will be followed by hrt for my hormones as well. We find all three of these extreme mods VERY erotic and truly seek out others that feel the same way about them and share the experience with us if we're so lucky to have such an amazing time in our lives doing so.

nothing as erotic a nasty pink lil clit dicks getting removed :)

What a wonderfully wicked Cuckoldress you are :) guessing you remind hubby of that and often too:)

Back