People you know...

Has anyone found/seen someone they know here?

(...)
Have you?

i`ve seen pictures of a gal i had talked to in a store some day. But that was on xHamster (a lingerie/nude gallery), not B2w. ;)

Also i have seen a vacation picture of a female member of my extended family on an "interracial" blog. Although it was not of a sexually explicit nature. :)

But i don`t purposely search the web for familiar faces. :rolleyes:

We've had friends and co-workers run across our (ex-gf and I) images/posts/profiles from time to time.

In some cases guys figured it was an automatic assumption that my ex would fuck them (wrong).

In other cases it was a couple already in the lifestyle or lifestyle curious and we either learned something more about someone we already knew, or we were able to open a dialogue about how we live our lives openly with folks that hadn't taken those steps.

I've always felt there is way to much "hush hush" about they way we want our relationships to be. I understand that in many cases (fantasy and RL) that the "taboo" of it is part of the thrill.

For me (and my partners to date) living openly and being honest about our lifestyle with friends and family had netted far more positive results than negative.

Cheers!

I've found my sister, two women who worked with my wife, and several that we were aquainted with on the net, but none of them here on B2W, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back