penis

useless white dick

These dwarf penises are really worth nothing!! With the help of the Internet, it is now possible to find men of relatively larger penis of all species,which ladies would surely have enjoyed in the 1970s!!In addition, a significant number of men have an unhealthy lifestyle (alcohol,tobacco,a high fat and carbohydrate meal,sedentary lifestyle ) that decreases with testosterone levels and age, along with poor lifestyle, adversely affects penis size!!
It would have been much easier to find a white or other race male with a larger penis,and some would not feel they had unnecessarily sacrificed years of their lives!

I don't wonder if some of the ladies are looking for a big penis sex based company because of their sexual dissatisfaction,and if the big penis and complete satisfaction based on advanced sexual development can be given by a black man, some white women may be directed towards black men!
Even if your white husband is perfect in every way, including penis size, you may want to have sex with a big penis black man,and then you would have a super white husband and a super black lover!

My wife has denied me for 2 years now and I'm not sure it's gotten any smaller but it definitely doesn't get as hard anymore and I've basically turned into a premature ejaculator. I never had much stamina but now when I jerk off I cum very quickly and it's more of a dribble of cum as opposed to shooting out.

I guess even my tiny penis knows it's not used for pussy anymore lol

Any wives shrink there cucks penis ? Cuck started 7in hard to 3.5 hard after shrinking and almost invisible soft. What's worked for shrinking your cuck ?

My cuck's penis (wont call it a cock because its not)! was about 5.5" and thin when we got married 20 years ago, I have been cucking him for about 7 years now, we have cages but its very difficult to keep him in one as his balls are small and most of the time there inside him as his ball sack is so tight! anyhow over the 7 years he now measures 4.2", I regularly make him shrink his package with ice before we meet a bull or just when i want to humiliate him, ice is very efficient at shrinking him in length and width. but i have come to the conclusion that after all these years watching me with big cocks and him realising that he cant compete in any shape or form, also my constant barrage of humiliating tiny penis insults, physiologically this has taken its toll on him, he struggles to get an errection, when he does its soft and semi, just enough for him to spurt his tiny impotent ejaculate then he deflates, even when my sexy girlfriend took pity on him and gave him a pity BJ he couldn't get hard, (the weird thing is that he enjoys the humiliation he gets from his tiny dicklet).

So yes if you condition your cuck you can definitely shrink their already tiny pathetic cocks!
IMG_5133.JPG

My cuck's penis (wont call it a cock because its not)! was about 5.5" and thin when we got married 20 years ago, I have been cucking him for about 7 years now, we have cages but its very difficult to keep him in one as his balls are small and most of the time there inside him as his ball sack is so tight! anyhow over the 7 years he now measures 4.2", I regularly make him shrink his package with ice before we meet a bull or just when i want to humiliate him, ice is very efficient at shrinking him in length and width. but i have come to the conclusion that after all these years watching me with big cocks and him realising that he cant compete in any shape or form, also my constant barrage of humiliating tiny penis insults, physiologically this has taken its toll on him, he struggles to get an errection, when he does its soft and semi, just enough for him to spurt his tiny impotent ejaculate then he deflates, even when my sexy girlfriend took pity on him and gave him a pity BJ he couldn't get hard, (the weird thing is that he enjoys the humiliation he gets from his tiny dicklet).

So yes if you condition your cuck you can definitely shrink their already tiny pathetic cocks!
View attachment 3020394
Don't get why you want to humiliate him. Why marry him in the first place? Seems counterintuitive.

Don't get why you want to humiliate him. Why marry him in the first place? Seems counterintuitive.
1. Because he likes and wants it.
2. Its what we both enjoy
3. Why not!
4. I married him because I love him, and that wont change.
counterintuitive.... no not at all, marriage is all about learning about a person, if you are lucky enough to find someone who you can express and grow with then you are among the lucky few, we didn't just wake up one day and write a list of new rules, we BOTH evolved slowly over time into what we both enjoy now.
You don't need to get why we do what we do, unless your confused in your relationships that is? other than that its not nice to judge.
We hope you find your way also, kisses

1. Because he likes and wants it.
2. Its what we both enjoy
3. Why not!
4. I married him because I love him, and that wont change.
counterintuitive.... no not at all, marriage is all about learning about a person, if you are lucky enough to find someone who you can express and grow with then you are among the lucky few, we didn't just wake up one day and write a list of new rules, we BOTH evolved slowly over time into what we both enjoy now.
You don't need to get why we do what we do, unless your confused in your relationships that is? other than that its not nice to judge.
We hope you find your way also, kisses
Not judging, just my only opinion and observation. Good luck.

In high school I was just over 6 inches. Once I was blacked and put into chastity by my boyfriend, I noticed that, over time, I was unable to get an erection and had shrunk by about 2 inches. I've heard that the length comes back, though I was always caged, so I stayed at about 4 inches. Now that I'm in my 40's, I'm on hormones and still caged, and the last time I measured my limp clitty was before I took my shower...I was just under 2 inches, and I can honestly say that I've never been happier. Spironolactone, Finasteride and Estradiol are wonderful and effective. For the record, I find videos of women using elastrators on guys a huge turn on but I would never do it to myself...I've tried rubber bands out of curiosity, and the pain was unbearable. When the time comes, I'll let a surgeon take that ugly wrinkled sac off.

In high school I was just over 6 inches. Once I was blacked and put into chastity by my boyfriend, I noticed that, over time, I was unable to get an erection and had shrunk by about 2 inches. I've heard that the length comes back, though I was always caged, so I stayed at about 4 inches. Now that I'm in my 40's, I'm on hormones and still caged, and the last time I measured my limp clitty was before I took my shower...I was just under 2 inches, and I can honestly say that I've never been happier. Spironolactone, Finasteride and Estradiol are wonderful and effective. For the record, I find videos of women using elastrators on guys a huge turn on but I would never do it to myself...I've tried rubber bands out of curiosity, and the pain was unbearable. When the time comes, I'll let a surgeon take that ugly wrinkled sac off.
Besides the pain to endure there really is a great risk of infection. i Love the idea of castration (current i only have one testicle)!

Long term shrinkage from atrophy and/or chastity is "arguable" and each case may be different. Speaking from my own experience having been locked in chastity for nearly 20 years (the last 12yrs. being 24/7/365), I've gone from four inches down to about one inch. I believe it is a combination of several factors. Non-use; progressively smaller and more confining devices; natural ageing process.

Hygienic Release

clear.jpg

Back in confinement

Tiny Locked.jpg

Back