Penis shrinking

just had an idea. I'm trying it right now. Do you guys think if I ******* my penis inside my body for long periods of time would it get used to that. And penis appear vissably smaller?. What's you guys take on that thanks.

I heard the pills you take mess with hormones and have other side effects too. What kind of pills do you know of?. I know contraception/birth control pills are one. Also heard of the no sex thing it just made me more horney and when I did get hard it looked a lot bigger lol.

Don't screw around with your plumbing. I've read stories where people got too imaginative with whatever excited them and wound up in the emergency room.

re: penis shrinking

....Things that result in smaller penises are genetics, low hormone levels (primarily testosterone in men), decreased ******* flow, and now they're finding that heavier use of soy products (soy milk & soy formula) in the body's early stages of development, result in smaller penises and homosexual tendencies in males. And, as the body gets older, you have muscle loss which also causes shrinkage. But, to specifically do things to make your penis smaller (as a now developed adult), there isn't much you can do. Just like making the penis larger ... hey, "it IS what it IS", but there's always people out there that will take your money with false hope. I've also heard that men with chronic masturbation tend to have smaller penises due to cell damage; damn, wished I'd known that growing up. :(

re: penis shrinking

....Things that result in smaller penises are genetics, low hormone levels (primarily testosterone in men), decreased ******* flow, and now they're finding that heavier use of soy products (soy milk & soy formula) in the body's early stages of development, result in smaller penises and homosexual tendencies in males. And, as the body gets older, you have muscle loss which also causes shrinkage. But, to specifically do things to make your penis smaller (as a now developed adult), there isn't much you can do. Just like making the penis larger ... hey, "it IS what it IS", but there's always people out there that will take your money with false hope. I've also heard that men with chronic masturbation tend to have smaller penises due to cell damage; damn, wished I'd known that growing up. :(
You sound like you either want a bigger or smaller penis lol.

Sorry that just makes me laugh

I was a Security Police K9 Handler in the Air ******* and at some point in your career you stop working dogs and work in other sections in order to get promoted to the SRNCO ranks. I worked in R&A and more than a few times came across paperwork on individuals who had very embarrassing trips to the emergency room. Sad thing was those people were getting there security clearances revoked.

You sound like you either want a bigger or smaller penis lol.
....Well, I was just trying to give you a sincere response. I'm not even 6", and over the years have researched all the suggestions on increasing my size. After all that researching I come to the conclusion that making the penis actually "grow" larger just isn't going to happen. Plenty of products, etc that promise to do that to take your money, though. As I said earlier ... "it IS what it IS".

Last edited:
I've read articles in health magazines regarding shrinkage due to lack of erections. The reason they cited is the penis loses its elasticity so when it does get erect it can't get as big.

I researched this because my penis has gotten smaller. The lack of erections doesn't apply to me, but the getting older and chronic masturbation does. I was once about 5.5" and now I am between 4.25" and 4.5".

Back