Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Husband or boyfriend uses on other Female friends

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Female friends peg my husband or boyfriend

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Done it with a Lady friend

Votes: 39 26.5%

• Total voters
My newbie hotwife used the openness of the hotwife relationship we just started to tell me she wanted to eat my ass out . She did that and next time she did it she fingered my ass . It then progressed the next week to her using a small dildo to us ordering a strap on on Amazon …. Yesterday was the first day she used it on my and it was a crazy experience she loved . I kinda like the dynamic of her being in control!

My newbie hotwife used the openness of the hotwife relationship we just started to tell me she wanted to eat my ass out . She did that and next time she did it she fingered my ass . It then progressed the next week to her using a small dildo to us ordering a strap on on Amazon …. Yesterday was the first day she used it on my and it was a crazy experience she loved . I kinda like the dynamic of her being in control!
If thats the girl u are talking about in your media
Man with that sexy peach ass even me would let her do that to me))))

You should realize that since your wife ate your ass out, she is probably experimenting about how she will feel licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Now that she has ate your asshole, she will most likely lick and tongue fuck black men's assholes before they fuck her to get them more excited.

You should realize that since your wife ate your ass out, she is probably experimenting about how she will feel licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Now that she has ate your asshole, she will most likely lick and tongue fuck black men's assholes before they fuck her to get them more excited.
I asked her if she would as that would excite me and would not oppose but she said she will only eat my ass , I think she likes to eat it because she is bi and eats pussy … she likes to be in charge when she is wearing her strap on n pretends like she’s a dom male n wants to eat her hole out b4 she fucks it ! My more concern is that she’s prepping me for the even she has a willing bull she can use sex to convince him to fuck me too 😢

I asked her if she would as that would excite me and would not oppose but she said she will only eat my ass , I think she likes to eat it because she is bi and eats pussy … she likes to be in charge when she is wearing her strap on n pretends like she’s a dom male n wants to eat her hole out b4 she fucks it ! My more concern is that she’s prepping me for the even she has a willing bull she can use sex to convince him to fuck me too 😢
Your wife only wants to eat your ass right now but once she is fucked by and has intense orgasms on a big black cock, she will do anything for the black man that gave her so much pleasure, at least while she is not able to control herself while he is fucking her, including licking and tongue fucking his black asshole.
It sounds like you would enjoy watching your wife eat a black man's asshole, so you will be delighted when you see your wife's tongue going inside a black man's asshole.
I have watched my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and it was a beautiful, extremely exciting sight.

Our divorced friend Miss B has been pegging me for a few years now. She has also been a key holder for my chastity cage many times.

This happened several years ago, on a lazy Saturday afternoon my wife Miss B and I were enjoying a pretty hot pegging session. I was enjoying getting spit roasted by these hot sexy women. When I noticed Derick my wife's bull at that time standing naked next to her with a raging hardon.

He bet Miss B that he had more stamina than her. For the next 20 minutes or so Derick pounded my wife while Miss B pounded my ass.

I almost always cum while getting pegged even if I am caged and this time was no different. Soon after cuming Derick was rewarded by the two sexy ladies. They told his his prize is he could take them anyway he wanted.

I spent the rest of the evening making food and I only got to listen to my wife and Miss B pleasure Derick or Derick pleasuring them. Then after a brief break with some food and drinks. Derick was treated to a very erotic show of girl on girl sex with strap-on dildos. I again only got to listen while I cleaned up the kitchen.

tumblr_nh0ytgjdTO1sjo4ebo1_500.jpg

Back